The LawDog Files - The Definitive Collection

Memo to self: don't read the Lawdog files while drinking hot coffee. On the plus side, my sinuses have been cleared.

"Don't make me hurt you, Bubba!" ROTFLMELAO

Damn shame this board is closing....Lawdog those
should be published into a book....its as good as
anything ol Will Rogers or Sam Clemmons ever did.
Maybe better. Fellow Texan.....better plan on continuing with Oleg's new site....hate to lose track of this talent. Blessings this Christmas.

More like cauterized nostrils, eh buzz knox? Thanks lawdog - how about trying to get published with a collection of stories - might could make a small fortune - I'll check the shelves at Borders.... Edited: Oops, already suggested.....Good stuff.

LawDog,

That there is good readin' material! I'm gonna print it out an keep it in my bathroom permanant-like.;) Tehehehe...

Back when I was growin up down in Corsicana, I use to read the Freestone County Sheriff's Report in the paper every week. Written by a deputy name-a J.R. Sessions, IIRC.

You an him should definitly get together and swap stories!! :p Jus make sure somebody else is there with a tape recorder to get em down!

Thanks a much!

DD - out.

Lawdog, do the book.

Anybody else thinking The LawDog Files on tape /CD be great for road trips.

Cassette/CD with other TFL memories and humor ?

Lawdog those are great! I've read'em all before and still laughed hard enough this time that I had tears.

IIRC there were a couple more stories about folks that weren't right in the haid, one involved a feller doing 'things' with his 'dolphin'. Please post more stories.

Lawdog, if you'd be so kind as to title each of those stories I'll put them together in a fancy schmancy Acrobat file and upload it to the forum for printing.

LawDog, Gotta tell ya, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Was a welcome relief after working a 24 hour shift. Yeah, you should write a book, it would be great.

Thanks again for the comic relief.

GS

It looks like if it's up for a vote you're gonna have to write it in a book. I vote- BOOK.

Anyway, you are definatly going to need to let us know what board you are migrating to so we can keep up with your files.

Back when I was growin up down in Corsicana, I use to read the Freestone County Sheriff's Report in the paper every week. Written by a deputy name-a J.R. Sessions, IIRC.

You an him should definitly get together and swap stories!! Jus make sure somebody else is there with a tape recorder to get em down!

I live in that area, and he's RETIRED SHERIFF Sessions now. And he did the Sheriff's report every day until he did. Still does an occasional article for the paper, too.

The new Sheriff's picked up the habit as well, & he makes for a pretty good read.

Nice to know that the "Dogs" are so neighborly here in Texas...

I WANT A BOOK TOO!

For those who have missed the entire collection - except the Squeak the Mongoose v. the 15 foot python story.

Very nice.............enjoyed to the max.............. :D :)

fun reading with good visual mind type effects..........or is it the beer, what-ever.....nice reading. thanx.

Automatix :cool:

:rolleyes: Oh my ribs hurt! So does my face and the people in the office
are looking at my like I've lost what few marbles I have! :D
You have got to love the lawdog ! ! ! ! ! !

Back