TFL Members: Time to Pay Your Dues

Living proof that we may not be able to change the world overnight...but we're doing a great job with the baby steps! That's what counts.

I will be seeing Tom's movie today....the last time I was in a theater, I think I took my Dad's station wagon and my lady and I parked with the rear facing the screen...had to try several spots before we found one with a working speaker to hang in the window. Didn't much matter, though. We couldn't see much thru the steamed glass. :)
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited May 22, 1999).]

OK-
I just came back from the movie. It's light fun with a few good plot twists. Not the worst 100 minutes of my life, but not Oscar material. Ms. Tammy was impressed by my attendance, even though she's aware of the reason. The best part is that I found i kinda like going to the movies!

Tom does a good job...Kate is loveable and Ellen plays Ellen.
Rich

Rich,

"1) Go to http://www.celebrityemail.com/cgi-bin/openpobox.cgi?f1446,agicm,tom,selleck,,f1446 and voice your support for Tom Selleck."

Did it a couple of days ago, sent the following email.

Dear Mr. Selleck,

Thank you for standing up to Rosie and speaking for the rights of the American people. It was a pleasure to see the way you maintained an intellegent discussion while being interrupted by the emotional outbursts from Rosie O'Donnell. I have always highly respected your acting abilities and now have even more respect for your ability to handle yourself when under fire.

John & Sandy Hunter

------------------
John - NRA - Lifer

Rich, have complied as requested. I've been a fan of his for years. Even some of his not so "Manly Man" flicks. Sure hope tall, dark and handsome doesn't disappoint us like old Moses?
Cheers, tb Az

------------------
Naturally, when one is intensely interested in a certain cause, the tendency is to associate particularly with those who take the same view. THEODORE ROOSEVELT “1899”

Jeff,

So you're saying I should play up the SNAG angle?

Wouldn't that be at odds with the gun-toting loony angle? :)

Seriously, I couldn't get near any theatre that was showing The Love Letter. They're the same ones that had Star Wars.

Perhaps later this week.

------------------
How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day?
I answer, that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it.
--Thoreau, "Civil Disobedience"

rich, at the same location as tom selleck's e-mail you can also fid one for ms. o'donnell.
i sent one an 'atta boy!, and the other an ah,s**t.
at the risk of preaching to the choir, we have to get everybody who owns a gun to join the nra. you don't have to like them, or agree with everything they do, but ; they seem to be the group the government pays the most attention to. to para phrase an earlier patriot," we must stand together, or we will assuredly all hang separately."
if they think we are strong now , if there wre 30 million of us standing together we would surely give them pause.

who watches the watchers? we do.

Back