• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Testing...testing...1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not coming...we're all escaping to Springfield. :)
Have tape, will travel...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Foxfire I'm going to make you up some business cards before the meet with a little Knight and words:

"Have tape, will travel"

I wonder if we will all hear the music when you whup one out. :D

Hey Foxfire < my evil twin> if you're playin' Paladin, what's that make me? The comic relief? :D

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Grayfox,
The 'comedy' part might be when everyone tries to tell us apart in August. ;)
Just watch my back, wouldn't want sensop to try and take my Clo when I'm not looking.
He's sure to be in major "Gertie withdrawals" real soon.

Gunslinger,
Haven't seen that old series in forever. But always thought Boone's character was the epitome of 'cool'.
Wish I could whip it out like he did. :)

have tape, will travel...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Wish I could whip it out like he did.[/quote] Well yea, no no no I'm just not going to say nothing to that, man this is hard but I can do it. SSlllooowwwllyy moving away from the keyboards.

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Step away from the keyboard and no one gets hurt.

Foxfire, umm never mind I ain't going there.

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.
"But Officer I HAVE to have all these guns in the truck, I'm going to TFL End of Summer Meet"

GO FOR IT TERRI. YOU JUST CAN'T LET AN OPENING LIKE THIS SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS!
GO, GO, GO, GO!

Actually, its a case of better you than me. Cuz I ain't about ta touch that line! :eek:

------------------

So THIS is where all the action is! :eek:
I think we need a new forum called the Springfield Funny Farm or something.
Then again, this would still be a good place for the "escapees" to hang out. :p

Cindy what took you so long to find us, we been down here on this funny farm for a long time, you missed out on alot if your just now getting here. :)

This is Sensops second home, where he can take all the medicine he needs and still survive. :D :D :D
barf.gif

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

When I opened this thread just now and saw that it was well over 100k of "stuff" (the George Carlin type), I was going to close it. But that would be counterproductive to the well being of the all the other forums. It reminds me of the old joke card that says:

"Want to know how to keep a [insert ethnic or IQ oriented epithet here] occupied? Instructions on reverse side.."

you turn the card over

"Want to know how to keep a [insert ethnic or IQ oriented epithet here] occupied? Instructions on reverse side.."

(All in good fun folks, all in good fun. :D )

I wondered when I saw we had reached 52 post and were still not locked. :confused: Now I see the well layed trap they have placed for us down here.
Cindy go back now while you still have a chance, least ye to become victim to the madness that has befallen us S,Q & C.
I blame him <one shaking finger pointed in the direction of ya'll know who> HE brought the madness with him. It was sane....I was sane.....we ALL were sane before HE came.

Oh, that reminds me of a story.........

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

I don't know what you guys are smoking but..........I want some too! :)

------------------
"Lead, follow or get the HELL out of the way."

Kuuhlank! That's the sound of the 7th floor ward being locked up for the night. Talk amongst yourselves, we'll come back tomorrow morning.

Ok, Nurse Ratchet, they're all yours. :eek:

Well it is a very nice jacket. Sleeves are kinda long and those buckles are awkward, but it is good durable material. Typing is tough though.

------------------

Nurse Rachet,
Could I have a drink of water pleassseee...

(boy did I get whipped on that last post) ;)

have tape, will travel...

------------------

But George, didn't you read my post near the top? :)

Oh well, I guess we'll lock it down completely. But it sort of reminds of what happened to the poor "strange" people during the Inquisition. Locked away and forgotten. Come on Nurse Ratchet, let's get out of here before they know what's happening.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back