• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Testing...testing...1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri,
A case of Nashua #398 (24 rolls), black or gray, will run you about $100, wholesale.
It's the real 'sticky' kind.
I know 'cause I'm in the HVAC business.
Guaranteed to hold human or mannequin alike. :)
...ahh....ahem....I gotta few rolls laying around that I'm not using. ;)
Got tape, will travel...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Please don't put a fear in Gunslinger like that, he just had a fit thinking gertie was going to be taped up, I have to live with him, you all don't. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

I'm still in shock over the image that was foisted on me of Gunslinger hunched over the computer, humming and pecking away at the keyboard, in the buff, with Brunhilda's Buffalo helmet on.

Dennis, that was cruel AND unusual! It was, no doubt, punishment for something I did. Please tell me, so I DON'T do it again!

Dis here place iz gittin testier and testier. Say - what kind of license do you need to run an amok? BTW: What is an amok?
;)
Great folks up here, for sure ... but wiiieeeerrrddd. :)
AndyB

------------------
2nd AMENdment - "So Be It."

amok = A monkey of kindness :) You know I just had to say that, the devil made me do it. LOL

------------------

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited June 03, 2000).]

Dennis. ROTFLMAO. You just know he is gnawing at the key board over that one.

Sensop, foisted? Foisted? Geez, yer lucky. I don't think I've ever been foisted. In fact I'm pretty sure I haven't been, I think that is something I would remember.

<mumbling> gotta remeber to get this hat flea dipped and some baby powder while in town. I think I'm begining to chaff from the material in this chair.

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

CHAFE you idiot! Not chaff! Yes, foisted. By Dennis.

Grrrrr! Hey Dennis ... :p

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited June 04, 2000).]

Damn Sensop you dang near killed me with that one. I almost fell out of my chair gagging and spluttering from laughing so hard I got choked. ROTFTRDMFIPHFO
Rolling on the floor, tears rolling down my face, Imperial Potentate hat falling off.
Arrrrggggggggg....... :p

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

Sensop, that was so funny because last night when he was making that post he asked me how you spelled chafe and I told him like that, but no he didn't believe so he went to Mr. Webster with his little Potentate hat on thinking Mr. Webster would feel sorry for him, but guess what I think, he probably scared Mr. Webster with his hat and Mr. Webster couldn't remember how to spell it either, because Chaff is what he come up with. He will listen to me one of these days. LOL

------------------

Hey Sensops... read the entire post!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gunslinger:
ROTFTRDMFIPHFO
Rolling on the floor, tears rolling down my face, Imperial Potentate hat falling off.[/quote]

Lioke Gunslinger said... Arrrrggggggggg!
:D :D

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

<mumbling> manaquin bondage?.......Imperial Potentate?.....Brunhilda hat?......mouth taped, gagged?.....and lots of duct tape????....oh, these people are sick, sick,sick!

Sounds like my kind of a party! :D

BTW: isn't chaff the stuff they throw out of airplanes to misdirect the enemy? We don't need any. This group is already misdirected enough!

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmit:
Hey Sensops... read the entire post!!

Lioke Gunslinger said... Arrrrggggggggg!
:D :D
[/quote]

Okay! Jeez! Some of us need special instructions, for cryin' out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back