• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Testing...testing...1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMSC

Just trying to get the folders for the threads that have items I haven't read yet to show up red.

just another test...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

[This message has been edited by foxfire (edited May 29, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by foxfire (edited May 29, 2000).]

Hey Dennis don't be messing with me, that Gunslinger can get me into more trouble, sometimes I have to just close my eyes and let him do it. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>... sometimes I have to just close my eyes and let him do it.[/quote] Oh, my!

I have came to the occlusion no matter what I say, you two have to come with something, I think probably the best thing I can do is start buying a surplus of tape so I can just tape my mouth shut in August, I feel the safest that way. :D :D :D :D :D :D

------------------

Whoa, HELLO! Umm...Terri...umm...hmm.
I've totally forgotten what the original subject of this thread was. :D

LawDog

FORGOTTEN then all I can say for you Lawdog is scroll up, but of course its not all matching, but that seems to be the problem sometimes our minds seem to get off of track. LOL

------------------

Man, we've got to stop leaving these old test threads lying around. It's like leaving a wine bottle with several drops left in a New York alley. You just know someone is going to pick it up and have a blast!

[I just kill me! Exit stage left walking slowly, laughing heartily. :D ]

[quietly pondering]
I wonder how much tape it would take to tape TD's mouth shut. ... And how many people to get the job done.
[/quietly pondering]

(ahem!)

Hi, Terridarri!
-- Anonymous!

Well Dennis its going to take more than what coming to hold me down to do that, so you better get busy and get some more coming so you will have all the help you need.
Thanks Cindy for the advice.

------------------

TD,
I'll help advertise the August Meet. We've made our reservations long ago and even plan to arrive early, stay late, and hope to help some.

But I ain't in the tapin' business. Oh, no! Not me! Taping ain't MY job!
Not in the past, not now, not in the future!

I've heard that old saying:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me!

But that ain't MY saying! Nope! I'm into quiet evenings with my wife and tenderness and no pain!

(Now if I can just get these handcuffs off.... ;) )

Rethinking the idea of camping out at Gunslinger and Terridarri's. Visions of her running amok with duct tape keep running through my head. Maybe the hotel isn't such a bad idea after all.
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.
"But Officer I HAVE to have all these guns in the truck, I'm going to TFL End of Summer Meet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back