Story - good judgment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like almost everyone said - not enough info. This is one of those situations where "it depends" is the catch phrase. I can say that shooting in the shin is stupid IMO. Walking to your car (in the future) @ 1 AM with no one around with your gun drawn is way stupid - hand on your gun with hyper vigilance - not so stupid.

With that said, parking lots are dangerous places whether your a 6' 4" man or a 5' 1" woman. This is reason I try really hard not to park at an indoor parking garage even if it means walking through the rain or snow. If I'm with my wife & kids, I drop them off if I can and then park the car. If somehow I end up having to park indoors, I do have my hand on my weapon. If my wife is with me, she's always on my left side 'cause I'm right side strong. All this may sound like hyper vigilance that borders on paranoia, but better that than harmed or dead.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm calling down the curtains on this one. If someone can come up with documented, reliable reports, let one of us know. Otherwise, Glenn D. is correct.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back