Steyer M95

Lighten up

Nobody here has said that these battle rifles are unshootable due to their recoil, just they have a hefty kick. I know someone personally who has shot an AR-15/M16 for 20 years who shot my M24/47 two weeks ago. It really startled him, and he's a medium-large guy. I then handed him my M91/38. He loved it, but was definitely rubbing his shoulder after five rounds. I then told him next time we'll try my M95. ;)

Those of who are telling us to 'man-up' or 'grow a pair' may not realize that everyone handles recoil differently due to experience, body size, weight, etc. I happen to like the kick of these rifles, but that doesn't mean I can tolerate 100 rounds of it in one afternoon.

Those of who are telling us to 'man-up' or 'grow a pair' may not realize that everyone handles recoil differently due to experience, body size, weight, etc. I happen to like the kick of these rifles, but that doesn't mean I can tolerate 100 rounds of it in one afternoon.

That post was meant to be taken with a grain of salt.:D If the truth be told though, anyone can learn to handle the kind of recoil these old rifles dish out, if my wife learned to anyone can, all one has to do is put in the trigger time.

Back