Speaking of the .380 Auto???

Understand that Alan. Feel badly for you folks out there in Kal. All I was saying is that the .40 S&W is a much “snappier” round than a 9X19. At least that’s what my Sig P320 does.

Understand that Alan. Feel badly for you folks out there in Kal. All I was saying is that the .40 S&W is a much “snappier” round than a 9X19. At least that’s what my Sig P320 does.

Somehow, I never consider recoil is a problem, I never shoot a 44magnum, even 357magnum didn't bother me. The only time that I notice the kick is the 12 gauge shotgun, that's a real kick!!!:D. But I got over it.

My priority is the gun, rounds are secondary. My logic is this:
1) Since I have plenty of smaller guns and I can't get anything smaller that worth buying, I am going for a bigger gun.

2) Since I am going for a bigger gun and I have 10 rounds limit + I have a very reliable DA/SA 9mm S&W659 that I legally have 2 14 rounds and 1 20 rounds magazine AND I already have a Glock 26. I might as well get a gun with higher caliber like 45, .40 or even 10mm to make the size worth while.

3) I would much prefer a DA/SA or even DA because this is mainly for home protection, I don't need super accurate. I already have a Gold Cup 45 already for competition.

4) Below $900 to $1000.

This make it very hard to find one. I would settle with a Glock, but it's really not DA safe. I've been searching around for .40 and 45ACP that is available for Kalif, Sig SP2022 is about the ONLY one that fits the bill, other than that, it would be HK or very expensive Sig 220. Both likely above $1000 mark.

I like S&W, why they stop making DA/SA guns like my 659? The 659 is perfect( problem is I have it already!!!). It would be perfect to have a 659 in .40, 10mm or 45ACP. At this point, I don't even necessary to have to buy a polymer.

I am starting to do research on Sig SP2022 .40. Luckily, I still have 8 days.....and counting to be able to buy a gun.

Thanks for the help.

Back