Soda's cheap shoot Report

I also ordered a US flag (50 stars ;) ). Just got the tracking number; they'll be here Wednesday. I may order more after I evaluate the quality.

In visiting various flag web sites, I found it interesting that all former US flags, such as the 48-star version, are still considered valid and official flags. Also, I don't think the Betsy Ross flag (13 stars in circle) was ever official. Odd stuff.

K80Geoff & others.................

Are you guys just pulling my leg or what? I brought the American flag to the last PA shoot. Did it only have 48 stars? I bought it used from a MapleShade VFW post about 4 years ago. As for a NJ Flag? I'll see what I can do. :)

Did it only have 48 stars?
Actually I think you had a 50 star one. I had the 48 star flag but had trouble hanging it up. I'm going to put hooks up and hang the flags from the 200yd covering next time. I had to tie everything up on the side which was kind of blaaa.

I did find a bumper sticker...

This is pretty cool :)
This is a bumper sticker, I didn't find any flags.

Attachments

• 3.75x7.5trt.gif
    3.75x7.5trt.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 31
If anyone here is looking for USGI AR mags and wants to get in on a group buy let me know? I only want 4 or 5 but I might be able to get a good price on them if a couple of you want to get in on it?

I might make a phone call to the place that i got my AR from.

I want to see how many we want and then I'll make a couple phone calls. I get them for about $35 brand new and I think I can probable get them for $25-30 depending on how many we order. I want about 5 more.

How many do you want?

Mags

I'll take 5
you are getting 30 rounders right .:)

Q: how many come in a case?
it might be cheaper to just buy a case.

mags are like ammo, you can never have too much

Back