SodaPop's 22 Pop Festival!!Sunday October 6th!!!!

WHAT ever

I knew you were going to say that.:D

Now, Geoff is going to be even more worn out from all the extra driving.:p

NO CRANKY OLD MEN AT THE SHOOT PLEASE!!!:p

SATURDAY IT IS!!

I'll be there around 9am but everyone try to get there by 11am. The range closes at 5pm and I plan on being there until then. We can all go out for pizza and beer at the usual hangout.

Where is "Dead"?

P.S. I'll change my signature and edit the original date. Should we change the title of the gathering to "Soda's cheap shoot" or leave as is?

PA GUNSHOW THIS WEEKEND BY THE WAY!!! At the National Guard Armory on rt 1.

I always have to say this each time so I'll say it again.

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!

The rifle range is well covered and you'll still be able to do some shooting in the rain. You are allowed to use cars to drive up and down the 100-500yd rifle range, so we can draw straws on who gets out and changes everyones targets.

If Mal H, makes the trek up here, I'll roll out a red carpet for him upon his arrival.

Dang.

David just informed me of the shoot.

I'd love to come, but I'll be getting ready for vacation the following two weeks, which means a lot of cleanup in the office from fallout from the end of the Federal fiscal year.

Hopefully next time around.

Watch it Soda man!

You're dealing with an official cantankerous old fart as of yesterday:D

I am now officially a "Veteran" Sporting Clays shooter.:(

You know how treacherous we can be.

But at least I got rid of AOL years ago:p

Come on Soda... It's time to step into the real world. Sign up for Earthlink, best customer service on earth that I know of, and you don't get all that EXPENSIVE exchange for free use. You'll find that Juno is even MORE trouble than AOL. :p Spring out a few quarters and get REAL internet service. I'll bet you'll be glad you did. :D

www.earthlink.net :D

And who's paying you to say that?:p

Soda is scraping for bucks right now. Soda was forced into the Coffee business and had to shell out $3600 he didn't have..... more credit card debt.:rolleyes:
Atleast now I have more of a reason to get out of bed and get to work.... I service coffee machines.:D I'm cranky until I get to work.

HA HA HA:rolleyes:

I set everything up at Water and Wings today. I'm waiting for the owners to give me a call about a discount for non-members.

I'm going to start a new thread so nobody gets confused over the Saturday the 5th date. The people from W&W said they will be checking out TheFiringLine.com.

New thread coming right up!!

Back