Sig p365 with safety . . .

Of all the years buying guns for hiking, collecting, and shooting, I've met just one person who's run into a bear and one person (neighbor police officer) who has shot someone.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to live my life based off zero chance fears from shooting videos. My chance and your chance of using your gun for defense in real life, even once, is zero.

Do I still carry? sure. But yeah, if you just watch video after video of shootings, that isn't real life.

The chance is obviously not zero or none of this would matter. I understand wanting to be dramatic but we need to be responsible here.

As I suggested previously, you may not want to spend hours binge-watching the series but it is worth subscribing. Whether you watch new videos as they come out or check out old ones of interest, I'd honestly put this up there with practice and training.

Look, violence is thankfully rare in much of the United States but it happens. That's a fact. So you've invested in a firearm, supplies, practice, carry accessories, and hopefully some professional training. You put in the effort to accommodate a firearm in your EDC. You make sure to have the tool on hand in case you need it. It is absolutely worth knowing more about the situations in which it is needed.

Made an inquiry to Sig about the safety and they replied that there are no plans to include the safety on the XL model at this time, disappointing news but on the other hand I'm saving a bunch of money.;)
That's what they told me, when I enquired about a safety on the original 365. Two weeks later, they were at the dealers.

That's what they told me, when I enquired about a safety on the original 365. Two weeks later, they were at the dealers.

I've had that this sort of thing happen with Ruger too. With the exception of Henry Rifle, it seems like most companies either tend to be tight-lipped about upcoming products or don't have all the information shared internally. (I've actually had the president of Henry send detailed replies to my emails. Not for nothing, it's certainly made me feel good about buying their products.)

Back