Shoulder Injury

Yeah, and for now I will shoot the 300 win mag from the lead sled. I picked up 25 pounds of shot today and I have another 10 pounds already. Should make for a more comfortable load workup for those 200 grain ELDx bullets I bought this afternoon.

I've had a couple of back/neck surgeries. I went to the 260 Rem because Savage had a LH 16. I put a Boyd's Stock with Limbsaver Pad and it is mahvelous with 120-129s. I'm also having a 243 Varmint re-barreled to sporter barrel. I also LOVE my 6.5 Grendel AR. A 123SST at 2400 in .3"!!!!!

That is pretty darn great news. Just ice it down every day for a few months. Don't push it, be patient and heal well, be inpatient and hurt longer.

I tore my rotator cuff years ago and it was very painful. I had surgery and completely healed and I have no problems with anything. Maybe surgery should be considered and keep all of your guns

I second!! Mine took 6 months to heal up, but I wouldn't sell it.

RECOIL BRAKE

I have become increasingly intolerant of recoil as I'm getting up in years. I have Witt Machine clamp on brakes on a 243 and 6.5 Creedmoor. Made into pussycats. Highly recommend you try one on whatever rifle you choose. $100 gets it to you. Easy to mount.

Back