Shield Plus: A Paper-Pusher's Impressions

The Shield Plus trigger has a very smooth take-up with a crisp break at 4lb 2oz average. Very little over-travel. Distinct audible reset. Qualities that work well for most people in a carry pistol, especially a hi-cap micro. JMHO

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I would not say that a 4 lb trigger is for most people. Really could care less about a audible reset. This is where I would have to try the trigger before purchase. Just like most guns. If it is too light, not interested. Thanks for the Info.

awesome gun. i went in to buy a Glock 43, after looking at the 43 and the Shield Plus side by side i came home with the Shield. after shooting the Shield+, i knew i made the right decision. soft shooting, great trigger, easy to shoot accurately... over 150 rounds through it the first outing, no problems ....

Yeah, when I was considering the Shield 1.0, I shot a G43 and an XDS for comparison. The other two were OK, but nothing to write home about. Hoping to get my Plus back to the range for more shooting soon.

Sold my P365 SAS and picked up a Shield Plus. I could not get use to the SAS sights, nor could I get it to shoot accurately even after a number of times at the range. Sold it for more than I paid for it and picked up the Shield. My only complaint about the Shield is the 13rnd mag doesn’t sit flush with the mag well and is a little loose. Anyone else having this problem? The 10rnd mag sits great, but I prefer the feel of the full grip that comes with the 13rnd mag.

Last edited:
Back