Shield EZ

At my somewhat advanced age, I can appreciate the need for an easy to rack semi-auto, although fortunately so far I don't require that feature. What I don't underdstand is why the .380 Shield is a larger gun than the 9mm version :confused:

At my somewhat advanced age, I can appreciate the need for an easy to rack semi-auto, although fortunately so far I don't require that feature. What I don't underdstand is why the .380 Shield is a larger gun than the 9mm version :confused:
Marketing, along with the name 'E-Z'..same for the Browning Black Label..nice gun, ala a '1911', but pretty large and .380(And I'm not bad mouthing the .380, really like it, have a G-42 and taurus M380)...but a 'Eazier' to operate and fire...

I have used about every major brand of FMJ ammo in mine (no steel cases) without incident but normally carry Freedom Arms jacketed ammo with a flat nose (Texas pigs do not like this ammo). Not only my pistol runs without malfunctions but two of my friends have EZ pistols that also are completely reliable.

Back