Senate Bans Import of Hi-caps Mags!... (HUH ???!!!???)

Sorry, guys, I really don't care. I've been through this with so many gun-grabbers, so many times, I have learned my lesson.

When the majority votes to deprive me of my inalienable rights, over which votes do not even apply, then that is the time to act. Until then, I'm afraid I don't even notice what the rules are, oh darn, how could I possibly comply?

The gent who comes to my door for the house-to-house search (see Hitler's Germany in the '30s) better hope mine is the first door. If so, I will hire the best attorneys available and count on my friends to help. If not, heck, life has been good, I've had fun, and I owe my country one more service (only two wars, so far). But when they pry MY cold, dead fingers from the barrel, I plan for the clip to be empty. And target practice at that point would probably be counterproductive, is not what I had in mind.

Gun-grabbers, in my experience, do not understand that concept no matter what. I've had them tell me "you won't give up your guns? We'll send the military to get them! Ha-ha, so there!" When I asked what made them think the military wouldn't turn the tanks around to face THEIR houses instead of mine, it only got quiet for a minute.

These doofuses wouldn't get a clue if it came with a winning lottery ticket attached. Like Slick Willie, they seem to think if you pass a law everything will just fall into place. And like Slick Willie, if the plan doesn't go exactly their way, they plan to have SOMEONE ELSE go stand in the line of fire, that would be beneath them of course. They've been so in control for so long, nobody even recalls the possibility that 80 million gun-owning Americans devoted to freedom can defeat any TWO armies that have ever existed on this planet. The liklihood that our police/military might actually have ideas of their OWN on the subject never even occurs, they think of those people as trained dogs, only there to do the bidding of the liberal elite. I bet not. And of those grabbers I've talked to, not a single one expected or was willing to actually put his OWN butt on the line.

From; Ivan 5-20-99 1114PM EDT Larry P. I agree with you that we probably will have to fight the Gungrabbers. They , I dont believe, will use US POLICE or US Military to take guns from the general public. Instead, they will rely heavily on the Many Foreign Soldiers already in this Nation. the amount of Foreign soldiers in the States now has been figured from 100,000 to much higher with on some reports of these troops coming in daily in large aircraft. My old basic training post, Ft. Dix has been turned over to Foreign troops already as just one example Ft. Polk is loaded with these modern day Hessians. There are over 40,000 German Luftwaffe soldiers in New Mexico(Dulles Airport outside DC has a big German holding area. People have interviewed some high ranking German officers who tell them that Foriegn Troops willbe used to take weapons away from AmerICAN cITIZENS. Foreign police units are already working with local police units around the country and the poor dumb cops who work with these foreign police dont have a clue what is in store for them "when the Baloon goes up" Also, I believe that food will be a weapon used against Americans when the time comes for the Great Gun Grab, maybe as soon as the Y2k "Crisis" real or not. With a food shortage,many will turn their guns in for food.There is so much to tell people in such a short time. May GOD be with us inthese very dangerous times. Ivan

Following is full text of Sen. Feinstein's amendment to the juvenile justice bill sponsored by Sen. Hatch. The two key phrases are:

(1) Sec. 505 which amends Section 921(a)(31) of title 18, United States Code, by striking `manufactured after the date of enactment of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994'. [In other words it will no longer be legal to import any high cap mags, regardless of date of manufacture].

(2) Sec. 506 which sets the effective date of the Feinstein amendment as:"180 days after the date of enactment of this Act."

[In other words, buckle your seat belts for the most prolific phase of offshore high cap manufacturing in all of human history.]

The above is all freely available from http://thomas.loc.gov the web site maintained by the Library of Congress.

To see the text of Chapter 44, Firearms, of the U.S. Criminal Code try:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/ch44.html

TITLE V--ASSAULT WEAPONS
SEC. 501. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Juvenile Assault Weapon Loophole Closure Act of 1999'.

SEC. 502. BAN ON IMPORTING LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES.
Section 922(w) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1), by striking `(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2)' and inserting `(1)(A) Except as provided in subparagraph (B)';

(2) in paragraph (2), by striking `(2) Paragraph (1)' and inserting `(B) Subparagraph (A)';

(3) by inserting before paragraph (3) the following new paragraph (2):
`(2) It shall be unlawful for any person to import a large capacity ammunition feeding device.'; and

(4) in paragraph (4)--

(A) by striking `(1)' each place it appears and inserting `(1)(A)'; and

(B) by striking `(2)' and inserting `(1)(B)'.

SEC. 503. PROHIBITION ON TRANSFER TO AND POSSESSION BY JUVENILES OF SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS AND LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES.
Section 922(x) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1)--

(A) in subparagraph (A), by striking `or' at the end;

(B) in subparagraph (B), by striking the period at the end and inserting a semicolon; and

(C) by adding at the end the following:

`(C) a semiautomatic assault weapon; or

`(D) a large capacity ammunition feeding device.';

(2) in paragraph (2)--

(A) in subparagraph (A), by striking `or' at the end;

(B) in subparagraph (B), by striking the period at the end and inserting a semicolon; and

(C) by adding at the end the following:

`(C) a semiautomatic assault weapon; or

`(D) a large capacity ammunition feeding device.'; and

(3) in paragraph (3)--

(A) in subparagraph (B), by inserting `, semiautomatic assault weapon, or large capacity ammunition feeding device' after `handgun'; and

(B) in subparagraph (D), by striking `or ammunition' and inserting `, ammunition, semiautomatic assault weapon, or large capacity ammunition feeding device'.

SEC. 504. ENHANCED CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR TRANSFERS OF HANDGUNS, AMMUNITION, SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS, AND LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES TO JUVENILES.
Section 924(a)(6)(B) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in clause (i), by striking `1 year' and inserting `5 years'; and

(2) in clause (ii)--

(A) by inserting `, semiautomatic assault weapon, large capacity ammunition feeding device, or' after `handgun' both places it appears; and

(B) by striking `10 years' and inserting `20 years'.

SEC. 505. DEFINITION OF LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE.
Section 921(a)(31) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `manufactured after the date of enactment of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994'.

SEC. 506. EFFECTIVE DATE.

This Act and the amendments made by this Act shall take effect 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act.

Back