Scenario Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody's life is more important that any dog's life. People are more important than animals.
And that's your opinion sir, and a rather arrogant one at that. Luckily, in this case, the law is on the side of the victim.
A dog is NOT as special as a child.
Again, your opinion. I would take my dog over your child any day.
My answer "better be" something eh? What if it's not? I can tell you there are few people I would pick over my dog, and my dog has saved my life.
So yeah, Mr Ultimatum, I have defied your demand and picked my dog.

Back to the task at hand, all chest thumping and bias opinion aside, the fact is you're justified, and lawful, to draw your pistol and defend yourself if you feel the dog is going to attack you OR your dog. That's what the law allows you to do, so that's what I'll do to protect my life, my family, my property, and that includes my dog. If you won't, then what's the point of even carrying?

I would take my dog over your child any day.
What an ignorant thing to say. Unbelievable. I sincerely hope you are just mad at the internet argument and that's not the way you really feel. Shame on you sir, and I use the term loosely.

So you're suggesting that your daughter's life is more important than someone's dog?

I would gladly cheerfully kill any dog that tried to harm one hair of my daughters head and that goes for any person or any animal whatsoever.

Anyone that belives their dog is worth more than anyones child is wasting air and should probably not have any sharp objects or weapons of any kind. The judgement factor is skewed and they are living in some reality of their very own.

Now go tell your wife you belive your dog is worth more than your kids......

Ya know, I realize that this is an emotionally charged subject, but for some reason, every time this subject comes up here (and it does quite frequently), the thread nose-dives into the gutter.

I expected this in this one, and I wasn't disappointed.

Then again.... I guess I was. :(

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back