Say you're a billionaire & you're POTUS & you have a carry permit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I feel that he should and could if he wished to do so. In ALL honesty the president carrying a pistol would be a yuge distraction and probably give a militant appearance.

But why stop at a pistol, since we are having fun... let's go with Americas Rifle (AR) slung over a shoulder.

1 vote for a pair of pearl handled revolvers like Pattern had.

Who was Pattern???

From the sound of it, he must have been a pimp in a cheap New Orleans cathouse...:rolleyes:

I would vote for the IVORY stocked revolvers Gen Patton wore. Colt .45 SAA and S&W registered magnum .357.

If you are POTUS, can you borrow them from West Point? You ARE the commander in chief, after all...:D

IF it were me, then my Ruger Blackhawk .45 Colt, and my S&W Highway Patrolman, both with Pachmayr grips. Plain, unadorned WORKING MAN's guns.
Now, there's a political statement for ya!!! :D

man of the people, screw your pimped out pearl handled, gold plated elitist ostentation! Decent working class guns any American could own!

That's a message to send, brother!

(plus, as POTUS, I'd have the SS handy for firepower, hi cap semis and SMGs.)

Alternate: IF you were "the Donald" what would you carry?
Ivanka ?? !!
:D

It's a happy day indeed when we can even speculate about such things!
Exactly ----exactly....it's indeed a glorious day when such things can be the topic of idle speculation!

Probably an LCP or other small caliber single stack. Something he'd be able to wrap those short little fingers around.

Anything less than a 44 or 45 caliber just isn't bigly. I'm down for a 1911 or a S&W revolver in 44 Special. Snowflakes need not apply.

We seem to be overlooking the fact that he can't carry in DC. He would need a non-resident permit and DC does not issue those. Even so that is just the start of the nutroll to get a gun in DC.

If I had the option I'd carry a Wilson Combat 1911 custom With "POTUS .45" engraved on the slide. It is the only logical choice.

I'd also make the Service get rid of the MP5/7 and get AR SBR's. I mean why are we stuck in the 70s?

Last edited:
Probably a .38 Super GM with pearl grips inscribed Da Boss to match the gold and silver shoulder boards of my all white uniform and my plumed hat along with a matching swagger stick. .

All those "protective guys(that Lincoln didn't have) are trained to jump on the POTUS at a second's notice.
Anyone else notice Trump uses "The Patton Scowl"? GS developed it to make himself look tougher.

Snyder, when I was a kid I thought Palidin's first name was "Wire", said it right there on his business card; " Have Gun Will Travel - Wire Palidin - San Francisco".

Anyway the POTUS firearm should be a Damascus version 1911 from Jesse James, one of President Elect Trump's biggest fans. The "FU" in Jesse's company name is kind of appropriate too.

http://www.jjfu.com/damascus

We seem to be overlooking the fact that he can't carry in DC. He would need a non-resident permit and DC does not issue those.
But wouldn't the President-elect, the Commander-in-Chief-elect, be exempt from such a law? If not, he should sue for his right being denied.

And we know how much The Donald loves lawsuits.

Snyder, when I was a kid I thought Palidin's first name was "Wire", said it right there on his business card; " Have Gun Will Travel - Wire Palidin - San Francisco".
LOL. Good one!

It's really odd you should mention Paladin, since just yesterday I watched that show on the "Decades" network for the first time in over 50 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back