Santa brought me a....

Santa got me a laser skeet/duck hunter game, some German steel steak knives (pretty sweet), Austin Powers-The Spy Who Shagged Me, A new jacket (she chose VERY well), and the permission to start saving for a Ruger Redhawk .44 :) :) :).

Santa got my wife 8 carwash/detail jobs (okay women blast away and call me mister romantic...), Heather Green Eddie Bauer wool snowflake sweater (I swear I didn't see that highlighted catalog honey... I just guessed!), and a Mineral Bath/1 hr. massage/body wrap thing at a local spa.

A bunch of crap to go on the shelf with the other gifts that my loving, but 'gunphobic', family got for me over the years.

------------------
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

-- H.L. Mencken

Some surprises here:

-cell phone and air time from my parents. Can all in air strikes now :)

-Best combat handguns and rifles by Ian Hogg (!) from GF's parents...pleasant surprise, nicely done book.

-faster modem from the GF....wrooooommmmm!

One Chris Reeve Large SEBENZA

One Glock 29 (if it wasn't 10mm I would not own a Glock) [self present]

One Mirage X HUNTERc

What a Christmas!!!!

------------------
Freedom is not Free

blooch, you got 4 guns?! Damn I'm jealous of yous guys. I got some .22 ammo in the stocking, but the only decent gift I got for myself, a pair of V-form hockey skates!

I'm going to try to post a pic of the STI I mentioned earlier - be patient, it's my first time...

View

Well, it ain't as nice a photo as I wanted but the link worked! I'll do a better one later.

Mikey

[This message has been edited by Mikey (edited January 03, 2000).]

Santa got me a Spyderco Native. (Thanks, Byron!)

Santa also got me some hazelnut chocolate, balsamic vinegar, and a cookie jar filled with ingredients and recipe for cookies. (This from my former mother-in-law! Thanks, Mom!)

I kinda "helped" Santa this year by buying myself a custom training knife that duplicates most dimensions of my EDMF tanto. (Incidentally, I finally ran the EDMF through its paces on the hunting trip/Y2K holeup. ;) Thing chops like a hatchet. Woohoo!)

More than anything material, these recent past days have been special because of time spent with close friends. We are all so rich, really...

Santa at my house is anti-gun :( But that's ok, I usually make up for it the first of the year. I think this year my post christmas gift to myself is going to be a scout rifle.

bkm...

------------------
Anyone worth shooting, is worth shooting twice...

Santa brought me the following:
1000 rnds 9mm
1000 rnds .223
500 rnds .380
500 rnds .45
4 ties
3 bags of candy (huh?)
A picture of relatives I didnt know I had
A new AR-15 kit (preban)
and most important; a ride in a Mig-21 and P-51 with some of my buddies from the CA.

All in all, not bad.. not bad.

a new Range Bag along with a lot of goodies to go in it (lots of ammo and cleaning supplies). Next year i will hopefully get the Ar-15 that i've been wishing on for years.

A Remington 700 22-250, with Heavy barrel, composite stock. (and now a turkey in the freezer ;))

My future father-in-law got me a nice gift certificate to Bass Pro Shops. That'll probably be a .22 rifle soon.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

(2) HK P7M8s.

One factory refurb by HK compliments of the German police.

One used P7 carried by an Ohio cop - hard chromed, night sights with 4 mags.

I was a good boy!

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rat turds powered by mouse farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

OK... does the file folder mean that HS is a flaming something? ;)

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Back