Santa brought me a....

A while back I went through a Galls catalog and marked a bunch of things I wanted. My wife and mother-in-law came through. I got a new patrol bag and two pairs of boots.

My mother-in-law also got me the Rougue Spear game along with all of the needed upgrades to make it work on our computer.

My wife made a trip to Victoria's Secret. :) :) :) Funny thing is, so did I. :)

I also got several books and other odds and ins.

santa brought:
glock 17L with 5 hi-capacity & 5 klinton clips
para 1445 with 2 hi cap &2 klinton
40 hi power
9 hi power
1 case 45acp
100 40 s&w
175.00 cash
bunch of pictures from my six year old son
dremel tool goodies
tape measure 100'
shop made drill bit stand by my ten year old daughter and her grandfather
a whole lot of pleasure watching my kids and wife with their Christmas presents

The Greatest Gift of All, THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

The pleasure of watching my 19 month old grandson's eyes as he tore open the packages given to him by the family. The 1911 Series 80 Gold Cup/National Match Polished SS wasn't too bad either.

i got an SKS!!! Thought it was a shotgun, but i wont complain...

------------------
"Those that give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Outlaw 1---where the hell do you live?????
Santa did'nt even get--oh well, what the hell!!

------------------
From my cold dead hands.

Got the usual clothes and trinkets, watched my 8 year old daughter unwrap way too many presents, and got a Streamlight Scorpion flashlight. Lord is this little thing bright. Working outside after dark as much as I do it will be outstanding. Hope all of my new found friends here had a good Christmas.

Marlin guide gun. Now to get a scope and peep sight and figure out the right ammunition. Decisions, decisions.

Fourdiamonds,
I live in NC, but surely Santa brought ya' SOMETHIN' good! ;)
Actually I've been workin' on gettin' that A4 for a few months, but it just happened to be perfect timing that everything cleared and I was able to pick it up right before Christmas.

------------------
Happiness is spelled. . . . .B-E-L-T-F-E-D!!

After months of living out of a suitcase, i finally closed on a little place and was able to bring my pets from the kennel were they'd been. And probably the best gift was spending Christmas with my parents for the first time in 4 or 5 years.

A new set of much needed Carhart coveralls which I seem to live in this time of year. A couple of outstanding meals shared with a healty, warm family. More than enough.

Santa delivered a winning bid on a Ruger Single-6 in .22LR to me, but he was a day late with it. I guess I'll forgive him, though, as long as I receive the revolver just after the first of the year!

Santa, bless his big heart,

Bought me a new Ruger .454 Cassull 50th..

(How'd she know I wanted that????)

Anyway, gotta wait 'til Monday to get fodder for it though. Can't wait to kick the tires.

My brother tells me it'll leave dents in both my forehead and billfold. Wonder what he meant by that?

Anyway, I hope you all had the best gift of all, happiness, and family to share it with you.

Best Regards,
Don

I got a Galco holster and mag pouch, money to get a range bag (currently carrying half my stuff in a walmart bag) or sites for my Glock, and a box of .45's.

------------------
Blev

[This message has been edited by Blev (edited December 27, 1999).]

3 Bottles of Smelly Water
1 shirt
Assorted Books
Giant Hilshire Farms Beef Stick
Season Tickets to the Theatre (Stage - not Movies :( )
A Painting (Not the Dogs playing Poker - Dang It!)

Not one Weapon Related item in the bunch! Freaking In-Laws! *sigh* If I was back in Old Virginia with Blood... It would have been different. Oh Well... My kids had the best ever. They got a major haul of GI Joe things and Legos. I did manage to make a Lego Blazer 93 rifle... but it just wasnt the same.
Oh - and a Cold, pulled groin muscle, bruises, and a Ding on the snow machine.

Well, George, I'm back here in Ol' Virginny with my Bloods (relatives that is, not hoods). My wife gave me a very large gift certificate to my favorite gun store! (It used to be my favorite tool store.) It's already starting to burn a hole in my pocket. I went to the Remington web site to ogle the 700 VS's only to find they don't make them anymore! They only have left hand versions or carbon-fiber barrels in RH versions. Looks like it will have to be a Savage. Oh well, go ahead, please throw me in that briar patch.

A Ruger Mini14 RR with a Burris 3-9X Compact Scope, and two PMI 20 round mags. :)
And my wife doesn't even shoot! :)

------------------
OJ
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Gun control is a steady hand and hitting with the first shot.

Santa brought me a stainless steel and blueberry plastic tea kettle to match my new G4 and other assorted house-hold sundries. (hey I'm re-decorating so sue me) ;)

But Santa was VERY nice to my nephew with gifts of GI-Joe figures, a jeep, a motorcycle and new paratrooper and british gunner uniforms as well as a realistic 3 foor long rubber crocodile to hunt/capture.

Ulfilas... Hatfields huh? My family used to Run supplies from Hatfield bottom to matewan and made their home in Taylorville, WV. There are many family "rumors" about us siding with the miners and sheriff Sid hatfield in the strike/mine wars that led up to the matewan massacre. Visited "Devil Anse"'s grave and Hatfield family plot this year.. can send you a pic or two if interested.

Dr. Rob

Back