S&W Shield 9EZ shoots low

As I said, you have been truly blessed. About 7 of the last 10 I've bought required adjustment. Problem being they shot way low.
Even the Glock shot low but Glock at least sells sights to correct the problem.

I have owned two Ruger Wranglers. The first one shot almost point of aim. More than close enough to serve the purpose of what I used it for. Plinking with cheap ammo. A friend talked me out of it. So later I bought another one. It shot about three inches low at about 10-i 15 yards. Windage was fine. I filed the front sight down to take care of that. I shot another one that was very close in elevation but shot about two or three inches right. It would have taken a trip back to Ruger to take care of that. Seen a Ruger Vaquero recently that shot to the left. Ruger fixed it. Seen a few high dollar auto pistols that shot high or low. It's a fairly common thing.

While I haven’t owned as many pistols as John, I’ve owned closer to 100 than to 50. I’ve never had a pistol 6” off in elevation from the factory. I have had that in windage on one pistol where the front sight hadn’t been centered in the dovetail. Also similar to John the pistols I owned that came with adjustable sights were the most off. I can believe this happened, just my experience doesn’t indicate it is at all common. I could just be lucky, though that would be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back