S. Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware Get Together!

Twill be good to see you as well. I would have made the last ATSA class but the firm was paying for happy hour the night before. :)

Justin

I'd be happy to come to CP if people don't mind a newbie--I just got my K9 and Mak in November. If I remember right their rates are twelve or thirteen bucks/hour/lane.

Dundas,
We'll be happy to have you join us!

Here are the prices: First price is for 1 person Second Price is for 2 People.

Handgun $13.00 $9.00
Rifle/Shotgun $20.00 $12.00
Full-Auto $25.00 $18.00

I'm going to try to get a group discount.

Do any of you guys or gals live near that area? I've been trying to get a hold of one of the owners to inquire about a group discount. His name is Nick and is usually at Classic Pistol from 11-5 PM on the weekdays. If you live near the area, would one of ya try to call Nick to ask about reserving the lanes and a price cut for around 20 people? If not, I'll try to get a hold of him on Saturday. I'll probably go back down there to do some shooting and talk to Nick at that time.

Son I talked to Nick today He said you were going to come in on saturday to talk to him? He said if we bring in 20 to 25 people for 2hrs we would only be charged one hour. He said we could reserve one bay which is 5 lanes. Its going to be $13 plus ammo for 2hrs. Let me know whats up?
James Young

Ahh Just tell them your here for the TFL shoot. I'm probable bringing my sister to this shoot and she's never fired a gun before. So everyone is welcome and anyone can just show up. There will be a room we can hang out in. I just hope nobody other than TFLers show up that way we will have the whole place to ourselves. I hope we don't get that snow storm on sunday either.
I'll be wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with red and white stripes on the sleeves. And my TFL T-shirt and probable my hat.

?

Any idea how many are coming?

I will try to get there by 12, if you need help getting organized.

I hope some of you TFL'ers show up after all the effort from Soda Pop and ArmySon.

ArmySon I hope you have a good time in all that warm weather :mad:

Geoff Ross

ArmySon thought possible up to 20 people. I've heard from about a dozen people so far and I'm pretty sure a few people are just going to show up. I really hope the Snow doesn't scare everyone away. I already talked to George Hill and he said it took them a little while to build up the Utah Gatherings. I'd like to organize an outdoor shoot at that Place Twins near Quakertown some time, in another month or two anyway. I'd like to see these Gatherings every 3 or 4 months. If we get a dozen people I'd be happy.

Back