S. Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware Get Together!

ArmySon- thats probable the best Idea. So how about Sunday March 11th Everyone repost that your acknowledging the the Date of Marth 11th for Classic Pistol! and Maybe Saturday March 10th for Twins. Twins is right off of Exit 33 on the Pa turnpike its about 5 mins from the Exit. If its really bad weather we can Cancel. ArmySon do we need to reserve Classic Pistol????

Sunday, March 11th is great for me! Once we have a rough idea of how many people will be attending the meet, I will call Classic Pistol to see if we need to reserve the lanes.

I also posted this message over at Glock Talk and 1911forum.

March 11th is going to be no good. Classic Pistol has Beretta and Sig there that day. Unless you guys want to meet the reps, it'll be a mad house and shooting could be limited.

How about March 4th?

Unless they changed their policy, you can bring your own ammo or buy ammo there. Their ammo prices are as follow:

Caliber Per Box
CCI Blazer
380 ACP $8.95
9MM $8.49
38 Spl $10.95
40 S&W $9.95
45 ACP $10.95
45 L.C. $15.95

PMC
380 ACP $9.95
9mm $8.95
38 Spl $9.95
40 S&W $10.95
45 ACP $12.95
.357 Sig $14.95

Directions:
Copy%20of%20direction.gif

PA Turnpike coming east: - Off exit 27 (Willow Grove) take ramp for Route 611 North. At first light make a sharp right on Mill Road. Follow 2 1/2 miles to dead end (Mill Road becomes Warminster Road about half way). Make a right on County Line Road. Go another 2 1/2 miles to the 6th light and make a left on Second Street Pike (Rt. 232). Turn right at next light onto Industrial Blvd. Go 3/4 of a mile to "1310 Industrial Mews" (Southampton Tennis Club on left). Drive into complex. We are the last 2 building units on the left.

PA Turnpike coming east: - Off exit 28 (Phila). Take ramp marked Route 1 South. Stay right, as you will exit immediately onto Street Road West (Rt. 132). Follow 4 1/2 miles and turn left onto Gravel Hill Road. At stop sign turn right Industrial Blvd. Go 1/4 mile on left of 1310 Industrial Mews. We're the last 2 building units on the left.

From 95: - Exit at Street Road (Route 132). Go West 7 1/2 miles to Gravel Hill Road and make a left. At stop sign turn right Industrial Blvd. Go 1/4 mile on left to 1310 Industrial Mews. We are the last 2 building units on the left.

In addition, you can get directions directly from your place of residence here:
Driving Directions

www.classicpistol.com

Can't get leave on the fourth but I am off the next two weekends. Don't waid up for me I can get ya next time. Gunfighter out.

I'm still in for March 4th for Classic Pistol. ArmySon lets hold on to that date we can always do another later. I want to shoot sooner than later. I'm glad to see people are responding though. How about the Rifle Range "Twins" for the rest of you that Can't make it For March 4th do you want to do something later???? Email me and let me know if your want to go up there? Maybe This Month Sometime? Or at the End Of March?

OK March 4 it is for Classic Pistol. Should be no problem for me to get to from Long Island. So Noo Yawk will be represented:D

Why not set up an outdoor meet at the other range later on. Maybee in april or may when the weather will probaly be better. Maybee we could arange a TFL Northeast Shoot like the folks out west always have. With sufficient lead time enough people will be able to clear their schedules for a meet.

See you folks there.

Geoff Ross

March 4th is great and I live in Philly, so I am close (lucky me). What time is everyone looking at? I haven't been shooting with anyone from cyberspace yet, I can't wait. By that time I will have a Ruger P95 in 9mm in addition to my .40 Border Marshall. I will bring friends as well, maybe a woman or two.

How about 1 PM? That way it'll give people that live several hours away plenty of time to get something to eat. Afterwards, all those that are available, we can go out as a group for some dinner.

1PM is a perfect time. Something tells me this will be a very good time. We just better watch that people don't think we are a militia ;).

The manager knows that we're coming on that date but can't do anything until we know how many are coming. So far, my guesstimate is 10-12.

I may be able to make it! Need to find out more things around home first. My birthday is the 3rd girfriend may throw a party on the 4th. Not sure yet. Will post a definate when I know more.---DAROGUE1

Classic Pistol Indoor Range
1310 Industrial Blvd.
Southampton, PA 18966

Shoot whatever you want. I'll be bringing a couple of handguns, a shotgun or two, and maybe an AR.

Back