Running and gunning/Shooting on the move - Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ implying I'm HSLD
Actually, I was just implying that there are lemmings out there who will be all over a technique just because some HSLD guy teaches it.

Think about if it will get you shot or stabbed. Also remember, you probably won't have body armor on.

Deleted some rudeness and something that looked like trolling.

Carry on -- without insulting each other, please.

pax

an old infantry addage is trolling?

i love you civilians...[cussword deleted] experts in every field. havent fired a single shot in anger yet you know so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Ervin,

No, the old infantry adage was fine; I simply chose it as the cutoff point because responses were going downhill from that point & I hoped to salvage the thread before the insults picked up speed. The insult from another poster that came after your post -- which you probably didn't see as I pulled it pretty quick -- wasn't fine at all. On the other hand, your response to me above pretty much mirrors the flavor of what he said to you, just on the opposite side of the argument, so I guess there's no point in keeping the thread going. It would just be more of the same: "You're a poopyhead." "No, you're a poopyhead." "Nyah nyah nyah..."

Closing this thread, which originally had potential, because it's obvious my salvage efforts didn't work. Too bad.

pax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back