Rock Island XT22

I have an RIA 1911 in 9mm that is one of the nicest guns I own. No rattles, nice and tight lock up. Everything is nicely fitted, runs flawlessly with any ammo I’ve fed it as long as I use good mags made for 9mm. It has a very nice trigger and is as accurate as any handgun I’ve ever owned. It also has a conversion barrel/recoil spring for .22 TCM, that had problems. I contacted RIA, within the hour I had a shipping label. I boxed it up, sent it off and less than two weeks later it was back in my hands at no cost to me. It had a new .22 TCM barrel and spring and had been ‘tuned’ whatever that means. So far the .22 TCM has functioned flawlessly. I purchased this gun used and RIA was aware of this since I originally informed them of this. All in all I’d have to say I’m pretty impressed, at least in my experience with this particular gun.
Unfortunately the "mine is great" stories don't make mine run any better--wish they did.:D I suppose to some extent I can blame myself for being a bleeding-edge shooter that is highly susceptible to the latest miracle gun or cartridge hype.:rolleyes:
Best of luck, stag'
thanks.;)

Back