Prazipress 140

Actually, I do know--couple of the rimfire hardcores here tipped me off. It wasn't my intention to fool anyone--but it sure did give me a good laugh, plus there was some actual conjecture on how it could be done, so, ya never know. LOL I guess I should know better after using a bathroom cleaner to clean a barrel upon seeing a YouTube video.

:D

but.. but.. I read it on the internet..

It needs a game where 22 RF model artillery pieces are used to strike model tanks and model enemy camps made of construction paper and with peel-off stick-on Shoot-N-See targets on them. It could be done with CB caps to make spotting a more reasonable possibility. The participants could even dress up in military costumes. Hmmm. Wait a minute. That sounds vaguely familiar.

Back to the press: I will be interested to hear if see any difference in ammo, whether by direct measurement or by shooting. I will also be interested to hear if you feel the ease of operation improves life.

It needs a game where 22 RF model artillery pieces are used to strike model tanks and model enemy camps made of construction paper and with peel-off stick-on Shoot-N-See targets on them. It could be done with CB caps to make spotting a more reasonable possibility. The participants could even dress up in military costumes. Hmmm. Wait a minute. That sounds vaguely familiar.

Back to the press: I will be interested to hear if see any difference in ammo, whether by direct measurement or by shooting. I will also be interested to hear if you feel the ease of operation improves life.
I'm itching to use it too--but I have to clear and rebuild the basement first to prepare a workshop ready before installing the press, probably going to take at least a few weeks.

I've been thinking about the potential for an entirely new shooting sport that makes hitting a single target with the 22lr seem like child's play. At distances over 1 thousand yards the bullets will likely be arriving far under subsonic and the potential for ricochet is probably pretty high when hitting a steel target. Now imagine having the ricochets planned to hit multiple plates and strike a final "pocket"--like long-range billiards! :)

Last edited:
Started work on the basement, cleared and cleaned the area where my reload shop will eventually go in and got the cement foundation painted and dry-locked. Fumes from that stuff are very potent--haven't been this high since the 60's. ;)

Your post from two days ago suggests something akin to skipping stones might be done. Knocking over dominos by splatter or ricochet might be a possibility. They would have to be shielded from direct fire and be shown on a video screen or some such arrangement to see them fall.

LOL--of course, amidst all this 22lr long range mania, the thought has occurred to me--why not do this with 22WMR??:D

I just started packing bullets and powder to eventually be moved to the new reload shop--jeepers creepers, my collection of .35x bullets alone probably weigh several hundred pounds!:eek:

Back