Prazipress 140

It's like any well made tool, it will perform at the skill level of the person using it. Look at it this way, you can't blame the press if the ammo ain't right.

"It's just a press--just like the Panzer was just a tank."

So, just like the Panzer... it's overly engineered, hard to work on when it breaks, can only be made in small numbers because it's so complex, and in reality wasn't that much better than far cheaper, simpler tanks...

Gotcha! :D

1 mile with 22lr, your un ULR territory there!

I prefer BMW to Mercedes, myself.
But hey, who am i to judge?

I really made the mistake in not following your carreer path when i was young! Lol
Took me 2 days to decide if i wanted to spend tbe money on a Lee single stage press for forming duties. In the end i "bit the bullet" & shelled out the $39.

I really made the mistake in not following your carreer path when i was young! Lol
The path chose me. I'm old, alone, and have no heirs, so what do I have to save up for?
1 mile with 22lr, your un ULR territory there!
I'm toying around with skipping the primer hassle and just loading spent cases with a dab of C4 (wink wink).

I've picked up a lot of attention and support for my mile-long 22lr project--and a major manufacturer expressed interest and developed an ultra long range bullet. The Prazi seated it with aplomb and the runout I measured at zero! My next step is to develop the loads to drive the bullet and make adjustments to the rifle set-up to handle the extreme elevation settings that will be needed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5362.jpg
    IMG_5362.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 144
The path chose me. I'm old, alone, and have no heirs, so what do I have to save up for?
I'm toying around with skipping the primer hassle and just loading spent cases with a dab of C4 (wink wink).
Dear Stag, By this post I am officially offering myself up for adoption. I will happily fulfill my role as your sole heir. I will call you on your birthday and every major holiday, and will send flowers to your gravesite once you've passed. All ammo loaded on my inherited Prazipress 140 will have your initials written in Sharpie so that others can join me in paying tribute to you at the range.
Upon your acceptance of my offer I'll have the adoption papers drawn up and forwarded to you for your signature.
Regards,
Potential Next of Kin

Dear Stag, By this post I am officially offering myself up for adoption. I will happily fulfill my role as your sole heir. I will call you on your birthday and every major holiday, and will send flowers to your gravesite once you've passed. All ammo loaded on my inherited Prazipress 140 will have your initials written in Sharpie so that others can join me in paying tribute to you at the range.
Upon your acceptance of my offer I'll have the adoption papers drawn up and forwarded to you for your signature.
Regards,
Potential Next of Kin
It is a very significant collection--but if I agree to adopt you--what is the probability my demise might be mysteriously accelerated?

Should your demise come under any suspicion, I will use all of OUR resources to hunt down the culprit and bring them to justice. Plus, we'll add a provision that all goods will be sold at auction and given to charity in the event of an untimely demise. Come on, Dad, I promise I'll be good.

I'll have to think about it... maybe--maybe an auction is in order, you can buy your way into my will, after all, whatever is left will become yours.

I'm of German decent and I definitely approve.
So what dies are worthy enough for a Prazi?
Please don't say Lee....that would be like slapping a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini. I'm thinking a set of Triebel dies would be really nice....they're from the motherland as well.

I'm of German decent and I definitely approve.
So what dies are worthy enough for a Prazi?
Please don't say Lee....that would be like slapping a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini. I'm thinking a set of Triebel dies would be really nice....they're from the motherland as well.
You can use whatever you want--it comes with the 7/8" collar pre-installed and also has a 1 1/4" accessory collar included, so you can go all the way up to 50 bmg. I believe the Prazi 150 can be equipped with a 2" collar to go even bigger than 50 bmg, good to know if you want to reload for your very own anti-aircraft gun in case dinosaurs make a comeback. I won't get into a "best die" fire-fight, that's like asking what the best press is. ; )

Maybe I can get you to do some specialty loading for me? I've had trouble getting my presses to properly size and seat for my 50-08 trapdoor and 257-40mm short and 257-40mm Weatherby wildcats.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 50-08 Trapdoor.jpg
    50-08 Trapdoor.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 128
I think you're in danger of hearing from Jeff Bezos' lawyers for that first one.;) The other two look like something madonna might use for a bra.

Apparently my mile long 22lr comment set off some waves.

Last edited:
If you only knew how people were losing their minds over this statement over on another forum.
Actually, I do know--couple of the rimfire hardcores here tipped me off. It wasn't my intention to fool anyone--but it sure did give me a good laugh, plus there was some actual conjecture on how it could be done, so, ya never know. LOL I guess I should know better after using a bathroom cleaner to clean a barrel upon seeing a YouTube video.

Back