Pocket holster for a S&W 642

Bob Mika.

The gun COMES OUT when you need it to.

The holster STAYS IN when you need it to!

I don't pocket carry much, but I've used my Mika pocket holster to store my 642 in when not in use. It hasn't hurt the finish one bit yet.

Another vote for Bob Mika. Simply the best pocket holster I have ever owned. And over the years, I have owned just about all of them. Fantastic guy to deal with, and NEVER a problem with any of his products.

I vote again for Bob Mika as he is a very small one man (at least used to be) outfit and he's a retired LEO and just an all around classic American entreprener. That combined with the supreme design of his pocket holster is more that enough for me to give my total approval and recommendation of his products.

I have a Kramer and also the old leather desantis which is no longer made. Both are great for my 642 or my model 36.

Yes the finish will wear off of your 642 if you pocket carry it every day. The clear coat and the silver paint will wear off the aluminium frame and the cylinder will get shiny spots eventually.

this is not a problem as its a pocket carry concealed gun not a bar-b-q gun. :)

I've been using the Uncle Mikes #3 for quite a while now and I like it. It releases my 642 without grabbing, and sticks like glue to my pockets, in all my draw training the holster has never come out with the gun.

Mika is the way to go, stays in place and fits great. At various times I have carried a S&W 642, Colt DS, S&W model 49 and S&W model 36 in one with nary a hiccup. Well worth the money!

Back