Pocket Gun Competition

Dean
You are on the right track. I am the President of the Big Piney Sportsman's Club near Houston Missouri. We shoot an Outlaw IDPA Match every other month. We have a BUG Division, and BUG shoots the same course of fire as everyone else. We set our match up Revolver Neutral from the start. Each scenario is either 6 shots, and repeat the stage a second time, or fire 6 and a reload of another 6 on the clock. BUG Division does the same, only 5 and 5. No penalty for not firing the 6th shot. We also allow 22 RF in BUG Division, just like PCCA.
I looked over your Rule Book. Everything looked fine to me. Looked like a good plan to let Snub K & L Frames shoot in a Division, along with 3" GP100's, and snub Security Sixes, etc.

I presume by the target scoring, etc from your Rule Book that you are pretty much using the IDPA Scoring System. Probably a very good plan, as it is easy to use.

I have sent you an e-mail on your web site contact link.

Bob

Looking for clubs to hold matches,
I am a member of the Volusia County Gun Club and we will definitely look to get this off the ground. We have our first ICORE match this Saturday and once ICORE is up and running smooth we will look into getting your PGC started up. One venue at a time. That will just add to the fun we have with the Steel Challenge, IDPA, USPSA, Carbine and the new to us ICORE. I'll be in touch when the time rolls around.

Back