Pistol Star of your Movie

Geez, WC145, I drool every time I see a photo of that Colt.
I think that's the most beautiful gun I've ever seen, mate. You're not going to shoot it, are you? I saw your before and after shots and they did a great job. I'll bet it was expensive!

My wife hates guns and when I showed her the photo of your Colt, she said if someone gave it to her that she'd call the police and have them take it away. I didn't tell her that I'd sell her to the Turks for that gun!

Ha!
Thanks, guys.
Stargater- That gun has seen quite a bit of carry and shooting time since it's "facelift". It was my regular off duty carry for a good while. It's a heck of a shooter.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I think I'd have my current duty pistol, my stainless 6" GP-100, polished up and melted a bit like that 1911. Some ornate grip panel inserts, and *maybe* an EOtech sight.

I gotta say, my pencil barrel Smiffy 15-3 hasn't been on the job now for over a year due to some age/wear related issues. The GP isn't as fun to carry all day as it was when I was 23...kinda thinking about some combat Tupperware.... but that's a different thread.

I cant pick one choice but I can narrow it down to:

My personal Glock 20, Gen 4 shooting nuclear loads of course

Glock 18

44 AMP

Well, initially I thought "why not pick my favourite gun from my collection?" So that was the Redhawk in 44, but that would probably have more screen presence than me and we can't have that!! Not for this Hollywood prima-donna, no-sir-ee!!

So, then I went to the semis and I suppose my SP-01 is pretty cool looking, but still makes a big statement.

I need a compliment to my A-lister image, not a competitor! So...

... Astra A70. Subtle, cool, and a good gun.

For me, it would have to be my trusty old S&W Model 19. Nothing fancy ... what you see is what you get. Old school cool :) .

My plain-Jane blued .45 Colt Combat Commander from the 70's. A little beat up, but so am I. If it was good enough for Nick Nolte in Extreme Prejudice, it's good enough for me! ;)

This
cca7bc6dd0f3e53d82cda40c7b9d75f7.jpg

Or This from the movie Face Off

29f4fab9c2d7f89f15352777d5194164.jpg

Well, somebody was going to go there...lol

PHP:
[PHP][PHP]
[/PHP][/PHP]

I always wanted to whip this baby out!

Attachments

• il_570xN.752080889_gt54.jpg
    il_570xN.752080889_gt54.jpg