Pistol Star of your Movie

I'd be running around with a S&W 1006 with fixed sights. But everyone and their brother would figure it was a 4506! ;)

I really only have one that would stand out as being fairly unique.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EII_newgrips_small.jpg
    EII_newgrips_small.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 2,753
NAA mini revolver 22LR x 2

We're in a *movie* right? So that means never reloading, always hitting. Movie magic indeed for my mini revolver. In fact, I'd say it would make it useable.

I'd have one in each hand, several strapped to my forearms, hiding in a fake Afro wig, baked into my pizza crust, and of course they would only serve to augment my tremendous close quarters action scenes. :rolleyes:

The after-credits scenes would show me in reality shooting it at 7 yards. Bang! squint... "dang it.." Bang! squint.... "dang it.."

I'm drooling over all of your guns, guys. Just... WOW. You've put some stuff on my radar I didn't even know existed.

I would typically go for a classic gun, but anything that's really unusual will get my eye. I don't own any rare guns, so if it has to be whatever is in my inventory, I'd pick my Sig C3. I think more CCOs in films would pique my interest.

Minor thread drift alert:

On Breaking Bad, I wanna say it was Season 3, Jesse & Walt are pitted against two street dealing thugs & one of them has a S&W 945. A lot of curb appeal on screen because it is very catchy to the eye -- not much on the market (ever) looks quite like a 945 and if you are a gun crank like any one of us, it really stands out for the brief moment you see it.

My initial reaction was, "Heck yeah!"
Of course, I am a huge fan of pre-Tupperware S&W semi-auto pistols. The 945 was a Performance Center product and compared to a production gun... extremely limited in the number they produced.

It was shortly after when I became annoyed. A very limited handgun has likely been physically altered for Hollywood prop use (to run on blanks, etc) and at the very least... this already scarce and sought after fine pistol is being knocked out thug's hand and rattled across asphalt.

Arrrgh.
But it is just a handgun. They made more than one. So I try not to dwell on it. ;)

Would have to be my HK P7. :D Or HK MK23 SOCOM, if I had one. ;)

Most of my favorite pieces have been featured in Bond films. The HK P9S is extremely European in appearance, and a natural choice for a Cold War era bad guy. Honorable mention to the Walther P99, although I'd like to see Bond with a PPQ for a while.

Taurus PT940, favorite handgun in my collection so far. Given to me by my grandfather as a high school graduation gift.

Its my carry gun when I feel like carrying, and its always loaded in the nightstand, just in case.

dnsharpshooter, that PT940 is quite a piece. Some might call it tacky but I'll call it cool. :cool: I hope you carry that gun for 45 years and give it to your grandson on his graduation. :)

Well, my S&W 5906 (or 659) is already used by so many people in movies and television that it would be somewhat redundant.

There's also my Taurus PT92, but it's been taken by the used car salesman in Under The Dome.

I like guns that are shiny.

2-inch S&W Model 10.

Never miss.

Never reload.

Always shot
from my hip or
slightly above.

Bullets would make
gargantuan holes in
those I hit.

Those I hit would
always fly back
at least 6 feet.

Sound of the .38s would
be amplified to near cannon
roar level.

And I always get the beautiful
dame at the end.

WC145 said:
Clark Custom Meltdown Colt....
I think that's the most beautiful gun I've ever seen, mate. You're not going to shoot it, are you? I saw your before and after shots and they did a great job. I'll bet it was expensive!

My wife hates guns and when I showed her the photo of your Colt, she said if someone gave it to her that she'd call the police and have them take it away. I didn't tell her that I'd sell her to the Turks for that gun!

Ha!

Wow did not expect this many replies. Some gorgeous guns here folks.

I was at Scheels the other day (just looking of course) and saw an EAA Tanfolio 10MM hunter with a 6 inch barrel. I know nothing about the gun and if its any good, but holy crap it fit the criteria I laid down here. That would be one heck of a movie gun if I have ever seen one.

Back