Pistol Star of your Movie

Rothdel

Bad weather here last weekend so I ended up watching more movies than is probably good for a person in that short of a time frame. I saw some great gun flicks however so not all was lost.

After watching:

John Wick (Kung Fu with Guns)
Wanted (what the heck is an Iminishi??? Looks Like a 92 with a compensator to me)
Fast and Furious 6 (love the revolver the rock uses)
Last Stand (ridiculous but was that a Dragoon the bad guy was using???)

I got to thinking:

What gun do you own that is uniquely tied to you?

I’m not asking for your most tactical, best hunting, most practical, most useful ect ect ect

If someone made a movie with you as the star which gun that you own would indelibly be associated with you? Remember we are talking Movies here so usefulness is a minor consideration. ;)

For me it would be a Ruger Vaquero with the birds head grip. Not sure why but of all the guns I own this is my favorite and the one I most identify as being uniquely mine. Sorry I don’t have a picture handy but here is Rugers spec sheet on it.

http://www.ruger.com/products/vaqueroDE/specSheets/5151.html

Not at all practical for virtually anything but I find this gun making its way into my range bag virtually every trip.

What gun do you own that is uniquely tied to you?

None. My collection has been and is, over time, fairly fluid. (And, I'm also at the point that, if it didn't change a bit from here on out, I'd be OK with what I have. I think. As soon as I pick up the gun I just bought....)

I and my choice in a movie, eh?

Well, I always liked kinda quirky and kinda different and, as a result of one of our dear leader's recent executive orders, you can't get them any more:

attachment.php

I think it would look pretty good in a movie. Also, at one time, I could regularly make a single hole with it at 25'.

W

This one. It is a Kimber UCDP, and I shoot it better than any carry gun I've ever fired. It was also the most accurate out-of-the-box weapon I've ever seen, with the exception of my T/C Contender which should be a ludicrous comparison. I've carried it for over 12 years now, and will continue in that vein. I would say my personal self-customized Colt Mark IV, but I don't carry that, so I'm also being practical, as well as believable, as most will readily admit that nobody will actually carry an IPSC intended gun.

100_0626.jpg

The Webley-Fosbery Self-Cocking Automatic Revolver in .455 of course. Reloaded with webley prideaux (speed loaders).:cool: It would be some Steampuink-themed adventure.

Why?

Just to sneak into the back row of theaters & laugh as the "experts" in the audience ranting on about how the speed loader hadn't been invented then.:)

Without a doubt it would definitely have to be my CZ 100. Or even better, both of them, and then we could call the movie "200" hahahahahahaha.

[emoji12]

cb3268e235ae4bca7838e5b9bcb32712.jpg

I shoot the .38 special (a lot) from 4, 5, and 6 inch S&W's, but the gun that appeals most to me is my East German Makarov. It, or a Bulgarian, are usually with me.

Well, I've got a few customs that are unique but the two that stand out for the purposes of this thread are my Clark Custom Meltdown Colt -
20141123_115805.jpg

Or my Krebs Custom .45ACP S&W M28 "CROWBAR" -
SDC10203.JPG

Titles are obvious.:D

Back