Pennsylvania TFL Range Report June 10th

I actually looked into it already. In the Full Auto Forum I asked about the AC-556 rifle. I think the Ac-556 and the AK's are the least money and the M16 is way up there in price. Some of the Ak'
s and AC556's were around $3000. I never saw any M16's for under about $8000

I have seen NON-Colt receiver guns for about 5k (used)or so when it comes to M16's!

If you find an AK in Very Good condition for 3k let me know.. I will move to PA, and get it!!!! :D

SodaPop, I have been wanting a 50 for awhile, BUT I would rather drop that kind of money on a NFA Gun(s). About the only 50 I want is the Barret M82a1. @ 6-7k though OUCH! If you do get one try to get it before the next meet :D

Thats an A1 I'd rather have an A2. I want an AC556 because I already have a bunch of Hi Cap mags for my Mini. I like the 3rd bursts and the the Semi/ Full Auto option.

SodaPop get one then!!!!! You will just need to find another range to shoot her!!!! Since you said they dont allow automatics there????

I have seen them for like 2.7-3k not bad at all. (well they only should be 500-600 :( )

SodaPop, I will today, I will be home later.... hmmm wait I think I have them on CD here in my bag??

Back