Pennsylvania TFL Range Report June 10th

I can bring my CZ-75B Military and I`ll probably be bringing some friends who have an Enfield Mk3, an M1 carbine (albeit a sucky one),another FAL and an AR. I can borrow a MAC-11 Carbine too, it`s not military but it`s militaryish. ;) Marcus

Ok!!! Lets set a date for the September Meet!!! SodaPop, you up for setting a date?? Saturday's / Sunday's are good for me!!!

Also SodaPop,
I am sure I will be out that way again before Sept, I will drop you an email when I am heading out there.

SodaPop, check your Private Message!

I am not sure I will be able to nail down a date yet because I have so much going on right now. I am thinking in Early September maybe the 8th or 9th. Thats the weekend after Labor day. But I really don't want to nail it down yet because its 3 months away and I have a lot going on right now. Keep that weekend in mind all!!! What private message??

I just picked up a Taurus 38 special I got to try out soon. I should have got it before the shoot this past weekend. Althought I didn't get to shoot most of my guns. For the Next shoot everyone bring there Military Rifles/Handguns and tons of ammo and each one of us should post a Critique of each firearm.

Those Mosin Nagets are like 40 bucks, wonder if they give Volume discounts ;) Too bad I cant find the M44 anywhere now??

Oh yeah SodaPop, when I asked if there were and Big 5's out there in PA, I was talking about a Store that sells Guns & Ammo Cheap!!! (Lots of Surplus guns). Also going to have re-zero my 308 for that new ammo I have, and pickup more if it does good! Getting it in @ 300 should make it alright @ 500. Those Clay Pigeons better watch out next time, as I think I will pick up a case of them.

Wonder if there is a place where we can shoot from different positions like prone, kneeling, sitting, offhand... I used to BIG time into shooting Matches, would like to get back into it!

Those National Match Course or awesome, so are the Infantry Trophy matches @ 300 yards!! Scoped rifle matches are pretty sweet also. The the last two you need two man teams though.

Edited. Will repost in another tread later.

I wonder what happened here?? bad 308 Bad! :(

bad308.jpg

Hmmm here is another view!

bad3082.jpg

Someone threw lot of this stuff away I think????? ;)

china308.jpg

Last edited:
SodaPop,

Yeah I should do that. Some of the pictures that got taken are not all that great, so I guess I will have to exclude those, or fix'em.

I also should have the M1A, and 1903 Springfield covered for the next meet. Gonna ask around to see what else I can get my hands on. I know someone that has a 460 Weatherby Mag, just wonder if they would let me borrow it :) Also going to bring out my beast, aka light weight 10ga!

Looks like my Dad is getting either a Mosin Naget, or M44 for Fatherday ;) (Getting it for him so I can use it :D )

hehe, ordered a few M44's Mosin Nagets!!! At 44 bucks each cant go wrong!

Should I get the five pack for 189??? One each of Russian, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, and ??????

Who's got the ammo?

Last edited:
WAAAAAAAA!!!!

Where did my picture go?

Don't tell me it destroyed the database, don't tell Rich!

All this talk about military weapons is making me feel inadequate. I only have the AR and the Makarov. Have to buy a lot of Ammo.

I do want an SAR2 and an FAL, thanks to you guys:( Just when I thought I had everything I need!

Geoff Ross

K80Geoff,

I have to post in another thread. Didnt upload them yet.... Also, can you EVER have "enough" ;) Each one is totally different. Get the SAR-2, and mags while they are cheap!!!!! I mean 240 for the rifle and either $20 for a 4 pack of mags and a pouch for used or $30 for NEW!!!! Ammo is only 100bucks a 1000 at shows also.

SodaPop,

Would you like to sell your 1MOA FAL???? ;) Well if not I will bring some of that Heindenburger Germany Surplus ammo for it to eat.... :D (Try to get K80 to buy a FAL also) hehe

Its Hirtenburger and yes bring some for my FAL to eat :) and a Hamburger for me to eat :D .

Well Geoff All I have is the SKS,FAL,Colt1991A1 and the Beretta 92fs ;) Actually the next gun I get is probable going to be a 50BMG or maybe a G36. I don't know if I can get a G36 without a Class III.

SodaPop, better make that a Class III dealer Sample!!!! So you need umm a FFL01, SOT, and LE Letter saying the Dept wants a demo of said G36.....

I emailed a few dealers online and nobody carries them. I think since its a fairly new gun they aren't in circulation except for Military.

Back