Ohio CCW laws

I'm always dazzled and amazed that the calm, polite, and reasonable members of this forum never receive brash or threatening e-mails or personal messages.

Do you think there may be some correlation? Perhaps our bodies give off an aroma of Humble Pie that other people are just disgusted at the thought of partaking in. Just a theory.

~LT

I think that our angry friend meant rube, which is technically the opposite of yuppies.

As an OH resident, I want to thank fiddletown for his honest and correct answers.

The last thing that we need are these type of nasty rumors that are incorrect.

Again, thanks fiddletown.

For the record, I thought that your responses were correctly tempered, and would not have caused any offense to normal folks.

Jamie

To the OP,

As you may know by now, your friend is way out in left field.

Ask him if he empty's his gun in an assailant, whats he going to do about the other assailant that may be lurking.

As far as standing over a BG you've just shot, pulling the trigger when the PoPo pulls up, don't think thats advisable either. LEO's aren't mind readers and don't know if your the BG or the guy on the ground is.

Dakota, hope you wake up in the morning on the other side of the bed. Your sounding nuttier then squirrel doodoo and embarrassing us fellow Ohioans.

Thank You fiddletown for more of your expert knowledge and apologies for Dakota's attitude.:o

Back