Of which handgun would you like to see a "modern remake"

LeMat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a great idea!
Chambered in 327 Federal Magnum and 20 gauge in the center, rifled for slugs?

Only if you'd like it in a 18" barrel, 28" OAL configuration ;). Taurus tried a 20ga pistol once, and the ATF shot it down. 20ga is .615" in diameter, and a pistol would qualify as either an Short Barrel Shotgun or Destructive Device (I forget which in this case)

TCB

Cylinder & Slide M2008 / Colt 1908

Cylinder & Slide is close to doing another run of 50 of the M2008 in 45 acp. It will cost @ $4000. I am # 51 on the list *&^%$!$#@!

Beretta M1934 with a light alloy or maybe a poly frame chambered in .32 and .380ACP.

300px-Beretta_Model_1934_Pistol.jpg

H&K PSP/P7, VP70Z, and the swap barrel/slide HK 4 kit gun.

Detonics 9mm Pocket Pal with alloy frame.

For that, any ASP with DA, double stack, in .45.

Ingram Mac 10.

Remington Nylon 66.

Colt

Colt Python in stainless. Smooth as silk. Best wheel gun ever made.

I had a nickle one. It was so nice I couldn't' bring myself to shoot it often. seemed silly. it was worth so much i didn't want to get a scratch on it. I sold it for a lot of money and got a Ruger GP 100. Built like a tank, nice, but not smooth as silk. However I take it everywhere and don't think twice about scratching it. it is stainless. I would love to see a colt python remake in stainless:)

The S&W K-frame magnums are some of the best-feeling, best-shooting hand guns ever mass produced. Unfortunately they suffer from the small niggling problem of forcing cone wear and shaking loose with repeated use of magnum loads. I'd love to see a S&W Model 19 that looks just like the originals - bright blue finish and no lock - with modern metallurgy to bring up the durability to the level of the L-frame magnums.

Only if you'd like it in a 18" barrel, 28" OAL configuration . Taurus tried a 20ga pistol once, and the ATF shot it down. 20ga is .615" in diameter, and a pistol would qualify as either an Short Barrel Shotgun or Destructive Device (I forget which in this case)

TCB

Well I guess I'll have to settle for .410, what diameter is 28 gauge?

You know, a lot of people are talking about the 1903/1908. My Dad has one and honestly I don't like it all that much. If I want a small gun in .380 or .32 I would much rather have the Sig P238 or the Colt Mustang....

Which handgun I would like to see brought back, it would probably be one of the high quality S&W revolvers or all metal semi autos. I would love to have one and if they were still in production it would probably increase the chances of me getting one.

Back