Obama Does the Right Thing, others Should Take heed

The Left preaches tolerance as a virtue until it involves “those other people”, at which time intolerance becomes righteous.

I agree that political correctness is a huge problem.
The left can compare the President to Hitler, but if someone dares to utter Barrack Hussein Obama's actual middle name, he is labled a hater.

I could hear the fat lady singing too at the debate. When asked whether Obama was qualified to be President, it seems to me her only shot at reversing the tide was to say "No". She could have gone on as long as they would let her about how he has promise, could finish out his senate term, get some seasoning, maybe even a position in her cabinet, or VP. Make the case that there is no reason to rush him. If you like him now - he'll get even better.... but now I am the safe sensible choice.

The fact that he commented raises questions... There was no need to even address what he felt about Farrakhan or any other person who endorses his campaign. Sounds like he was pressured by powerful special interest groups. :barf:

It's politics. To ally one's self with Farrakhan is to alienate the powerful Jewish Lobby. It would be political suicide. He's doing what he must do to remain electable in the eyes of the Media and Public. Whether he truly feels this way about Farrakhan is immaterial as the Minister realizes.

I couldn't care less what normal individual endorses his campaign. The people we should be concerned about are Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and other powerful Bilderbergers, Trilats and other Round Table Group members. Of course, this is waay over the heads of most Americans - but only because they free will choose it to be so.

It's politics. To ally one's self with Farrakhan is to alienate the powerful Jewish Lobby.

So you are alleging that the only folks who object to rascism and anti semitism are members of the groups who are subjected to it.

Does it follow that you share Farakans views on Jews and whites?:cool:

The people we should be concerned about are Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and other powerful Bilderbergers, Trilats and other Round Table Group members. Of course, this is waay over the heads of most Americans

Nuff said about your views then.:barf:

WildisittheairorthewaterAlaska ™

The people we should be concerned about are Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and other powerful Bilderbergers, Trilats and other Round Table Group members. Of course, this is waay over the heads of most Americans

How often do you have to eat there to be a member? :D

Yep, laugh away while your nation is stolen from underneath your noses. You have no idea WHO is screwing you. Nor do you know where the "strange ideas" come from that "your favorite Congresspersons" shove down your throats.

WildAlaska, the group with the most clout would be all over him and Blacks and Whites (both in general) don't seem to give a damn about the finer points of gov't. And if they really did we would not be in this deplorable state now would we?? The Jewish Lobby has been all over Farrakhan and the other guy that stated outlandish crap about Jews, Whites and the Pope (Khalid Muhammed I think was his name). From then on he was their number one enemy in the USA. Since that time he's played the violin at one of the powerful Jewish group's events (I think it was the ADL, but don't quote me on that).

Are you aware of his views at all? I mean recent views? We can all quote anyone from several years ago sound bytes. I don't think people aren't capable of change and I recall after his bout with cancer his views of Judaism mellowed out considerably... In fact, if you ever read any of his speeches it was Political Zionism that raised his hackles. Of course, I don't expect many Americans to be able to distinguish the two since we don't read much anymore...

LouPran I feel obligated to point out that your picture merely shows him wearing native African tribal dress. Would they circulate pictures if Senator McCain decided to wear his ancestral Irish clothing?

MeekAndMild,

I think we all know the answer to that question already. There are too many people to whom turban=Muslim, like in the case of that poor Sikh c-store owner who got shot by some knuckledragger just after 9/11...

His relationship with Sharpton doesn't bother me. His religious affiliation is of no concern to me. His desire to take away my guns is of paramount concern.

Yep, laugh away while your nation is stolen from underneath your noses. You have no idea WHO is screwing you. Nor do you know where the "strange ideas" come from that "your favorite Congresspersons" shove down your throats.

Tinfoil nonsense.

Wtch out, the Jewish Lobby is watching you :cool:

WildtheyareeverywherewhoevertheyareAlaska ™

Yes, while you're throwing sepculation (which doesn't faze me at all) and ignoring the fact that legislation is setting the US populace for a fall you prove yourself to be intellectually dishonest. No one with even a wooden head could not possibly perceive what is going on. I suppose you abosolutely adore the path this gov't has taken... :rolleyes:

Yeah, save it.

Yes, while you're throwing sepculation (which doesn't faze me at all) and ignoring the fact that legislation is setting the US populace for a fall you prove yourself to be intellectually dishonest. No one with even a wooden head could not possibly perceive what is going on. I suppose you abosolutely adore the path this gov't has taken...

So your'e posting tinfoil fantasies about Bilderburgers and the judicial system being totally corrupt whilst accusing me of being intellectually dishonest and having a wooden head?:eek:

Alice in Wonderland, LOL.

Wildshalombubeleh(watchoutthatsyiddish)Alaska TM

When one buries his head in the sand his arse is still exposed. It doesn't matter what one chooses to believe. One's belief need not be grounded in reality.

If you love the current state of affairs then do nothing.

For any of you familiar with very highly respected journalist and former Press Secretary to the White House , Bill Moyers , that don't believe in the underlying forces that control this country and the world economy , you might want to watch his Documentary:

The Secret Government , The Constitution in Crisis.

It might change your mind about who runs things in this country and the world.

Well I guess he's not then ...

Recipient of the 2006 Lifetime Emmy, "Bill Moyers has devoted his lifetime to the exploration of the major issues and ideas of our time and our country, giving television viewers an informed perspective on political and societal concerns,"

Recipient of the 2006 Lifetime Emmy, "Bill Moyers has devoted his lifetime to the exploration of the major issues and ideas of our time and our country, giving television viewers an informed perspective on political and societal concerns,"

That like electing the adult film actress of the year, her grabbing the award means she is an award winning whore instead of an ordinary one.

:)

An Emmy..they give soap operas Emmys too :)

WildbillshrillmoyersAlaska TM

Uh Lou, are you familiar with moyer's positions?

His "informed perspective" is viewed from the left side. And, like many on the left, quite the elitist.

Back