Northern Virginia FU-UN Shoot!

The thread on purchasing a new gun on July 9 got me to thinking...

What better way to celebrate the purchase of a new gun, and say F.O.A.D to the UN than by meeting at the NRA range to shoot?

Anyone up for it?

I just posted the event on the calendar.

Come on, Northern Virginians!

Mike,

May be here or in South Carolina on 9 July. If I am here, I will attend.

Best regards -- Roy

Hmmm. I'll try to clear my schedule. What time were you thinking about going?

Marty

PS, Anyone headed out to the show in Front Royal this weekend?

Since I live in MD and plan on buying a handgun that day, I won't be able to bring a new one. I asume an old one will work just as well. What time?

Someone E-mail me about this next week, I know I am tied up in the morning, but I might be able to join up with ya'll in the afternoon.

For time how about 7:30 p.m.?

Geoff,

Thanks for reminding me about the L&L forum, and sorry about posting it here. I normally don't visit L&L, so it wasn't on my mind.

Could a moderator move this thread, please?

Sweet idea! Reminds me of the 50 Million Round March counter to the Missing Moms. I'm going to have a hard time making it (Mr. Irwin understands), but will if I can. Please, fellow TFLers, let's pack the NRA range on the 9th and say FOADSAP* to the U.N. Those parasites must be stopped right here and now.

*"F*** off and die slowly and painfully"

Hope to be there. The wife and I recently purchased our first home over in Penderbrook, less then a mile from the NRA Range. If I make it, I'll be wearing a white "Dive Rite" t-shirt.

Sounds very cool! I'll try to make it if at all possible. If everyone from the area comes, we're obviously going to have to share lanes which is fine with me. Oh and I'll be the one wearing the Molon Labe shirt. ;)

Now, what to bring, what to bring ....

OK, folks, it's official!

7:30 p.m. at the NRA Range in Fairfax!

I've been trying to call the NRA Range all stinking day to make absolutely certain that they are going to be open on July 9, but no one is picking up the phone.

Annoying.

I'll post more information when I can get them on the phone.

Mike, they used to close at 5:00 PM on Mondays, has that changed? I haven't been to The Range in about 7 months.

Maybe you can speak to Ed Wages or whoever is in charge these days get 5 or 6 lanes reserved.

A note to those who haven't been to the NRA Range before:
You will have to take a short safety exam before being allowed to shoot there no matter how experienced you are (they don't know your level of ex.) It is practically impossible to fail it, so don't worry about it. However, if you do fail it, you will be blackballed from TFL and will have to turn in your Molon Labe shirts and hats. :)

Back