North American Arms = GARBAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned the hard way with a pistol who's model name won't be posted. Went and shot it a couple times and figured I could do better. New gun, took it apart, the usual weekend pro that I am followed online videos as to replacing parts. Seemed easy and got it all together ready to shoot. Yup, it went as expected. I swore I did everything correctly yet would not fire. Pissed and moaned about the piece o crap brand and put it away. Pulled it out after getting some ideas and help from forums. Yup stupid me had a spring in backwards after further troubleshooting. Long story short totally my fault and learned not to judge any weapon or brand on individual experiences no matter what. That was many purchases ago.

I never read beyond the OP. I am only commenting on my dislike of posters that take out their frustrations with a company by condemning them in the title followed a long rant. If you have trouble, contact the manufacturer to see if they can solve your problem. Following that, come here to see if any of us can help. If nothing solves the issue personally, I would throw the problem into the scrap pile call it a bad decision, and move on.

Handled and sold plenty. We have an old freedom arms mini in the case right now for sale I wouldn't mind having. They've all been very nice and never had any problems.

OK, some of the commentary in this thread is getting darned close to getting some people sanctioned.

I'm going to close this one before it gets out of hand.

Word of warning...

Think about what you're posting.

TruthTellers, congratulations on not rising to the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back