• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

New M/L Sub-Catagory Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 20 more posts and someone will win the wonderful, totally useless prize!
OOOPS! 19 more now
BTT and "Bump" dont count! :)

Great Idea!

I'm in and would like to have a dedicated forum for ML gear. I shoot traditional as well as modern inline and have a cap and ball pistol to boot.
It would be great to be able to look for ML gear without sifting through the centerfire stuff.:)

Im rooting for you Hawg!
remember, my posts dont count, unless its the first tuesday of the month and i call "no joy".
:)

I keep following the thread, waiting and watching.
Is there going to be a place to sell blackpowder stuff?
Health is forcing me to sell everything I have and I have some stuff to sell.
Thanks,
Lee

And this is a shamless plug to drive my post count up! LOL

As to the prize, i want it! I want it! read that! I want it, and will after more thinking, use it to mount a radar detector I have been having problems mounting on my motorbike.

So the rest you you guys who have no use for this mount back off! LOL

I have a big total of 3 posts now, so I am somebody, you can ask my wife!

Well I dunno.. I have this WW-1 vintage canoe, and while thar's no use of cash in the happy hunting grounds, there just might be a need for a good gun and a good canoe..

Need Staff Input !!!

Fellows, I do not know the criteria for acceptance of this post or at what point the staff is going to step in and either give their blessing or shoot it down. I do see that it has been refered to the Staff. Okay ?? :confused::confused:

I do know one thing and that if I get the prize, I'm shipping it to the Hawg.
I too have some stuff to sell as I have suddenly find myself having a collection of various RamRods.

Be safe !!!!

Ok, ok, you've squeaked enough! :) (Squeaky wheel - oil - get it? Nevermind. ;) )

Not sure what happened to the other staff question, but I've posed the question again. I'll let you know what happens here.

Pahoo said: I do know one thing and that if I get the prize, I'm shipping it to the Hawg.

I can't find where Hawg has a use. What would that be? As intended or something else?

I really plan to use it, just not as intended. On the other hand if some wants if for the intended use I sure wouldn't want to be in the way of that.

"I do see that it has been refered to the Staff. Okay ??"

ooops, Sorry, my bad, I spoke when not spoken to.:o:o

I was just trying to get a vote in.

this needs to happen

People have stuff to sell and others want to buy.
I have money waiting for this. And I also have stuff to sell like leather goods that I make just for Blackpowder stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back