New "free for all" pic thread.

Folks, this is the HANDGUNS forum.

It is NOT a completely open free for all picture thread.

It's a HANDGUNS free for all picture thread.

Heavy machine guns? Not handguns.

Azzhats in pig suits? Not handguns.

All of the other photos that were deleted, because they didn't have any handguns in them?

You get the drift.

Hopefully.

Some Sigs and a P7

_MG_8742.jpg

P1040991.jpg

January 15, 2013, 11:36 PM #2
Winchester_73

This might cheer someone up
Here is a pic of the actual Rolls Royce of revolvers, the N frame 357 - in this case a 1950 5 screw 357 mag. Pictured with the gun is the pre war registered magnum box the gun came in. If this doesn't light your fire men, the pilot light is out!

I love the venerable (QUALITY) guns! Add to that the nostalgia of the ammo box and we indeed have a "Remember When" moment...;)

Thanks, it's a lot of fun. I always get a good chuckle when people talk about recoil in 9mm, 40, or especially 45 out of a 1911. No, they don't know what recoil is. :D

I'm game although many of you have really put my pistol collection to shame.

Disclaimer: Pink Sig belongs to my wife :rolleyes:.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 255
Finally got to the range this weekend with my new Ruger Blackhawk in .327 Federal Magnum.

pix976045376.jpg

First impressions. The .327 is a fun and accurate little round. I had American Eagle 85 and 100 grain JSP loads. I didn't have a chrono but based on how flat they shot out to about 110 yards they had to be moving right along. Once I got used to the gun it was fairly easy to shoot 1" or so groups at 25 yards off sandbags.

The Blackhawk is a big heavy gun so recoil was mild with mostly a little muzzle flip. This would be a great small game/varmit round.

It would be great if someone would bring out a handy carbine or lever action rifle for the round. I think the longer barrel lengths take better advantages of this cartridge than the snubbies that it has mostly been chambered for IMHO.

attachment.php

attachment.php

not actually hunting mosquitos, though they look huge caught in the flash...

BTW... I was testing out a new flash hider on the revolver, trying to capture the flash...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Guns 283.jpg
    Guns 283.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:
Back