New "free for all" pic thread.

My AMT Longer
806500d1424551528-glimpse-my-little-collection-amt-loong-slide.jpg
slide..

Cheers guys :)

The mag on the charger is a dummy extension tube for the factory 10rd mag. I think a company along the lines of 10/22funguns or similar made them.

Morgo posted a lot of gun Pics which are illegal in Australia.. How cAN YOUR OWN THESE?

Simple. You don't know what your talking about.

Perhaps you should read your links.

SO these are range guns only or are you a security guard? ?
This class is available to target shooters and certain security guards where your job requires possession of a firearm. To be eligible for a Category H firearm, a target shooter
Target shooters are limited to handguns of .38 or 9mm calibre or less and magazines may hold a maximum of 10 rounds. Participants in certain "approved" pistol competitions may acquire handguns up to .45", currently Single Action Shooting and Metallic Silhouette. IPSC shooting is approved for 9mm/.38/.357 sig, handguns that meet the IPSC rules, but larger calibres are not approved for IPSC handgun shooting contests in Australia.[3] Category H barrels must be at least 100mm (3.94") long for revolvers, and 120mm (4.72") for semi-automatic pistols unless the pistols are clearly ISSF target pistols: magazines are restricted to 10 rounds. Handguns held as part of a collection were exempted from these limits.

Have you ever seen a security guard carrying a desert eagle or a sig p210 or just about any of those for that matter?

I notice your posting stuff then editing it and completely changing what you posted.

Last edited:
What secret are you talking about?

Clearly I have a Cat H Target shooting licence here in Aus to own the firearms I have, I'm not a security guard

Back