New 1911 purchase help

I'm no expert but I have had 3 1911s--ruger sr1911 CMDR that I sold because of lack of confidence in it, wasn't reliable sadly. The next was a RIA GI that I never warmed up to--the sights were terrible and the finish was meh. My current 1911 is a brand new S.A. RO ELITE OPERATOR .45 that I just bought a few days ago and upon initial inspection and a successful range report of flawlessly putting over 250 rds of various brands of ammo including hp! This gun is GTG and will trust my life to it as well as proudly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a 1911.

I'm no expert but I have had 3 1911s--ruger sr1911 CMDR that I sold because of lack of confidence in it, wasn't reliable sadly. The next was a RIA GI that I never warmed up to--the sights were terrible and the finish was meh. My current 1911 is a brand new S.A. RO ELITE OPERATOR .45 that I just bought a few days ago and upon initial inspection and a successful range report of flawlessly putting over 250 rds of various brands of ammo including hp! This gun is GTG and will trust my life to it as well as proudly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a 1911.
You should have contacted Ruger there Cowboyfromhell, they would have made that SR1911 CMD right or made sure you got a new one if it never ran right, i haven't had any problems with mine.

I've owned a S&W Pro Series 1911 9mm for years. I shoot it regularly at our club's matches. Never an issue of any kind including the external extractor. Thousands of rounds down the barrel. Fine pistol. I hope that helps.

Back