N.J. shoot on the 16th of March.....

soda will be on sale

NO I WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I can't make up My mind on what I'm going to Bring. I shot My Beretta today and shot better than I've ever shot before. I was shooting Cheap Junky Lead $5 a box stuff and shooting 4 inch groups at 25yds. I"VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. I wish I could get that good with My Colt 1991A1. I may end up putting better sights on it. But thats another $180 to throw into the fire.

Thorns!!!!

Hmmmm, maybe an old cactus:D

I'm bringing my two revolvers, S&W 625 and Python. I have a holster if somebody doesn't have one.

I also have a few holsters for 1911's and other autos if somebody needs one.

I'll also bring a box of pigeons for the shotguns.

What else?

Ray Woodrow 3rd,

Thank you sir for the invite! I cannot make it this time due to work but I hope to get togerther with some TFLers soon.

PATH

Hmmmm............

DonQatU,
I have no idea why. I guess so when police are killed or wounded they can push more of their gun laws on us. Who knows? I talked to an individual who is on the police training commision and he stated that the drill is the minimum required by the Police commision and is not to be considered combat training or anything of the sort and they stress to the different departments that they need more range time than the minimum requirements. We won't be using the "Q" pin targets for the shoot. We will be using the 25 yard B-21E blue on white 25 yard silhouette target since it has scoring at all the different hitting points instead of just a hit or miss in the "Q" targets.

TFL shoot on March 16

I have been out of the loop for the last few weeks. Is this shoot at the same place we were along 72? Mary Lou and I will probably be there.
Quantrill

TFL Shoot

We hope to make it. Sorry to have missed the Quakertown Shoot, things were a little rushed at that time for us. I gather that we are going to have some police combat shooting. Years ago, I taught that to several departments but it was all revolver then. Both Mary Lou and I have been through the NRA police instructor school at Camp Perry, Ohio several times. Quantrill

March Shoot

We would be happy to assist any way possible. I have had 3 major operations in the last 2 months ( the last being on Tuesday), so I hope I am up to coming and helping out. Hopefully, the worst is now over and we can get back to normal. Quantrill

Doug out my 1911 last weekend

For the first time in a couple of years. I shot it pretty good considering. I hope to use it on the wood chopping on the 16th. also shot my 639 too it was old home day for auto's. think I will dig out the Tokarov too for the 16. Perhaps a 22 as well. Looking forward to this thing. :D

Ray-

Count me in. I'll be bringing my Kimber and ammo, as well as a donation for the range (always a good idea to stay in the good graces of people offering range time for free!!)

SodaPop and Mike - maybe we can ride over together. i'm coming from Wilmington, DE, but I know roughly where both of you are located......Mom lives in Lafayette Hills, and went to college in Reading, PA......drove past the Trooper exit on 422 countless times. If we ride together, I'll most likely come up 202 or 95 to the Blue Route. How's about the IKEA front door being a rally point?

Well we'll see once we get close to the shoot. I forget which bridge we need to cross but My House is only a few minutes from 76.

i only wish i could get there now, i met a bunch of you guys atthe last Quakertown shoot, have been wanting to do some tactical range stuff too... figures that weekend im flying down to Atlanta :( .... guess ill catch the next one... only 9 more posts till i get my tenth in lol.

Take care all,

OleSoul

Back