N.J. informal pistol & shotgun shoot..........

Its $15 for non members like you guys :)

Geoff when are you going to become a member at W&W?

I'm all for a Bolt action/ Lever Action Fest. I only have a Marlin 22Mag and a Model 70 but I could have fun all day with them.

Well we could make it in early January if everyone wants to have it sooner?

Next time I go up I will probably join. Trying to decide if the combo membership is worth it or just go for Rifle. If I do join I will have to make it there at least once a month:D

Now all I have to do is find a , er , friend who lives nearby like Dead:D

January is OK, bring your woolies!

Why don't you just pitch a tent? Then you won't have to drive back the same day. We could hold a camp TFL. Are there any Bed Wetters here? You can't sleep over if you are:eek:

K80Geoff,

You might want to check out some other ranges also. Cherry Ridge (Vernon, NJ) comes to mind.

Best deals on practice ammo?

Hi, all,

Since we have all these NJ folks in one virtual place... what's the best deal you've found on practice ammo within the Garden Apartment State?

I'm looking for decent 9mm and .45 ACP FMJ factory ammo, and am willing to buy in bulk to save money and avoid bother.

Thanks,
- pdmoderaotr.

Ammoman is great and convenient but he does not sell in NJ??!!!!! says so right on his homepage.

I use him all the time.

Ammoman

The way I read that is that he does not SHIP to NJ I thought one could pick-up at the warehouse and call ahead. He lists 2 addresses, 1 in Mt.Laurel and 1 in West Berlin. As I said, I never tried him but it would be interesting to order and then pick-up at the warehouse. Quantrill

Back