Mouse gun pic thread

An NAA 22 short & a BC Special (22 Magnum & 22 LR cylinders), both with a Laserlyte NAA-1 laser mounted.

http://www.bcengco.com/bcengco22Magnum.html
BCspecial04.jpg

Attachments

• BC-Laserlyte2.JPG
    BC-Laserlyte2.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 72
  • NAA-laser.JPG
    NAA-laser.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 62
Right click the img box of the pic you want, select all will be a choice, then right click again and copy...should paste the pic instead of a link...least it works for me that way.

Didn't even know I had this gun,,,

I found this when I unpacked a cardboard box that's been packed since the 70's,,,
I can't believe I had even forgotten that it even existed or that I owned it.

sns-l.jpg

This is a truly Bad-@$$ fieryarm,,,
Shoots the massively powerful .22 short round,,,
Front sight removed so it slides out of the pocket easier.

I remember my brother-in-law telling me that removng the sight was a good thing,,,
That way when I pulled it on someone and they took it from me and shoved it up my @r$e,,,
It wouldn't hurt nearly so bad coming back out.

Aarond

I must be terminally computer stupid! Is there something better to use than Photobucket? :confused:

If I get this right, I have to upload the pic to some on line server then move it to the forum?

There is a box labeled "Share this image" to the left of your picture.
There are four choices, the bottom choice is IMG CODE
Right click to highlight that choice, then leftclick...select copy.
Open your post on the forum.
Leftclick again...select paste. That's it.

Here's one of your pics.

Galesi22KelTecPF9.jpg

(click on "attached images")
My 1999 Casull CA2000 22LR 5-shot folding-trigger revolver next to my BC Special 22WMR/22LR & NAA 22S with laser.

pix1135252593.jpg

Attachments

• Casull-BC-NAA-3.jpg
    Casull-BC-NAA-3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 43
My newest old mouse...

Hopkins & Allen Safety Police "snubbie" in 32 S&W pictured with one of my J Frame holsters, which works with the retention screw tightened down... otherwise it swims in a J Frame holster... I just got my also new / old carry rig for this gun ( not pictured )...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back