Mouse gun pic thread

Everydaycarry.jpg

Kahr PM9 and Kel-Tec P32

I used to own a NAA Mini .22 and a Beretta 950 .25 ACP, but moved up to these.....

Tplumeri, I believe the Sights, are the main difference. May be a slight difference in trigger pull as well. The difference in the two is trivial at best.

My Excam/Tanfoglio GT27, 25acp:
pix514102171.jpg

Kel-Tec P32:
100_0907.jpg

Naa Mini:
100_0747.jpg

are the naa revolvers accurate at all? can you get them all in the ten ring at 5 or 10yds reliably or is it just a belly gun?

Am I right???

claymore1500,

Are those possibly an Astra Cub .22 short and a Sterling Model 302 .22LR respectively on the left side of your "mouse guns" photo?

The Recoil of MY Rohrbaugh R9s Is...

Surprisingly mild, all things considered! That's with standard pressure rounds, of course, as the manufacturer warns against using +P in it.

How's the recoil with that Rohrbaugh?..I've only read about them and seems fairly...."stout" for lack of a better term
Not stout at all. Anyone that tells you that has probably never shot one. Mine handles the recoil very well. :)

Not stout at all. Anyone that tells you that has probably never shot one. Mine handles the recoil very well.

which, obviously is subjective to everyone...I shoot a G26, as well as a DS gen 1 38, a colt .25 from 1908, etc.....

what would you liken it to?...(I figure if I'm gonna spend over 700 for a Seecamp, might as well go for the Rohrbaugh 9mm if it isn't TOO harsh)...

Thanks!

The tiniest revolver I've ever held....

I just bought the thing on Gunbroker. It's an H&R .32 from God-knows-when. It's for my permit carrying girlfriend who wants something tiny & snagless for a blazer or jacket pocket. It seems to be in great shape. I'll find out when it's delivered. I love my C&R license!

I bought one a long while back. It was broken so I returned it but I was very impressed with how ultra-small it was. Aside from that Swiss Mini-Gun thing, it was the smallest revolver I'd ever seen. Still is.

HR32bobbed01.jpg

HR32bobbed03.jpg

HR32bobbed02.jpg

HR32bobbed04.jpg

Back