Man in Ca. defies state registration. Will he stand alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CassidyGT, whoa man. It's not the end yet.

I think maybe 6 years of Klinton is getting to you.

First let me say I agree that a day may come when it will be to late to fight. And everybody should prepare to defend the consitution. This means more than just having a AR-15 and a thousand rounds of ammo.

But you must relize this, talk of revolting against your own goverment is serious business, not something one takes on lightly.
Are you willing to have a shoot out with Law enforcement? or the Natinal Gaurd?

I'm telling you are not. Your just going to get mowed down. You got body armor? Gas mask?
Logistical support? Ever see what happen at Waco?
No one here is capable of fighting a trained force of the kind California can field in the form of SWAT teams and National Gaurd troops. Consider that Klinton will probably send in national troops like he did in Waco.

Fact is there are not enough people upset about this to carry it to the point you want to, that's what is meant by 1 percenter.
I believe that 99% of the people who say they would show up for such a fight would not. That leaves you and me holding rifles surrounded by SWAT teams in the middle of the street. Not smart.

You'll be lucky if you can get the hundred bucks from everybody in this thread that said they would give.

Hold your fire, and lets try and get the system turned around. I'm telling you that we stand a better chance in the court room then on the battle field.

When the Supreme Court rules against the 2nd or it repealed, then I'll be right there with you CassidyGT

------------------
The new guy.

"I'm totin, this pistol because my dang SKS won't fit in my holster"

FYI everyone...

If you listen to the interview on CrimeTalk you will see that Brian Puckett DOES NOT intend to resist any attempt to arrest him. He wants this whole thing played out in court where it should be. Sooner or later the Supreme Court will have to decide the future of the 2nd Amendment. Let's make sure that a progun president is picking the next three Supreme Court Justices.

Joe

This thread is way over the 100K cutoff.
Let's begin part two.

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited November 22, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back