LIVE! from the Stand, Season 2!

My bad, didn't know there was a free version, but I also had android last year it was 2.99 and posting pictures was a pain...anyways, more options this year, live from the stand will be awesome.......

Hm. I could be wrong about it being free. I've been using it for a couple years. I thought there was a free version and a $1.99 version that let you upload more pictures. I'm not sure anymore.

Live! would be awesome if there was anything live in these woods. :(

Jumped two not 20 yards from the cabin and haven't seen so much as a bird or squirrel since.

Ah well. We're into magic hour now. Hopefully something shows.

They are probably,,,

Jumped two not 20 yards from the cabin and haven't seen so much as a bird or squirrel since.

They are probably in your camp right now,,,
Snoozing away and chucklin' at ya. ;)

Aarond

P.S. Good luck.

I think they were! My dad was stationed just west of camp and got a shot at one. Couldn't find his arrow(s) but I didn't see any evidence that he hit it.

Hm. I could be wrong about it being free. I've been using it for a couple years. I thought there was a free version and a $1.99 version that let you upload more pictures. I'm not sure anymore.

It's free on my Verizon Android, as far as I can find there is no paid version listed. IPhone and AT&T may be different however.

I'm reading the notes on the various "phones" and the picture/posting options and what is becoming clear is that I have got to get off the dime. I mean should I still be using a Trac-Fone with prepaid minutes from WalMart?

Breaking out of the cheap mold can be hard.

PETZA:

How about next time you sit giving us a bug/snake update. Not that I expect you to report either being about, just would like to hear how NICE it is to not have them!!

In the last week or two while scouting/working/setting stands I've run up on 5 pigmys, one REAL rattler ( 54 inches without his head & he tasted good fried up with some fish at the market! ) and 2 REAL cotton mouths.

And the mosquitos, yellow flies, ticks, chiggers......they are REALLY bad.

Nothing wrong with that TracPhone! Sometimes I wish I didn't have all this technology.

Snakes?! Dang! That keeps you on your toes, eh?
The worst it gets up here is ticks and spiders. :)

Odd, normally I don't watch hunting shows because they're always out in Montana and hunting Elk and such, which I doubt I ever get to do, but Brian's journies chronicled here are actually engrossing.

And the terrain sorta kinda looks like where I hunt when I get the chance.

Brian, this cold front that moved through had them on there feet. I didn't make.it out yesterday, but dis get out there to finish sowing wheat. They where up and moving.

Back in the blind again this mornjng. Shot a little eight point at first light. Cleaned him and turned him into hamberger meat. Now back in the same blind trying to get the wife a nice ten we have been seeing.

Kinda crappy photo, but this is live action and I wanna get back after it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 232
Well here is a pic of the two bucks taken this morning. Didnt see much this evening just a coyote. We will be going out in the morning. Trying to get my wife a particular 10 point. ;)

21724_4576996435465_745019898_n.jpg

Well, I love live from the stand!!!!!!

And this my first double yote....woohoo

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 828
Back