Little Dandy users please read.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought one years ago and use it regularly. Works great

Attachments

• 016C31B0-15E8-4657-BC60-1E0A407377C6.jpeg
    016C31B0-15E8-4657-BC60-1E0A407377C6.jpeg
    522.8 KB · Views: 96
Having owned a Little Dandy for over 20 years and having 14 cylinders. I used it and grew to hate it and its set in its box now for over 17 years since I purchased a good “Adjustable” powder measurer.
I agree with Sevens, the original product was so inflexible it lost interest to most reloaders. If you had a favorite load that matched, then it was a good tool, but still not great.
To me it was a very expensive copy of the Lee power measuring spoons, which was easily one of the worst additions to a reloader’s kit,,,, and yes I have one of those too.
In fact I took one of my cylinders and had a machinist cut it out so that I came up with my favorite load for Herco and the 44 special. It took a total of 6 tries with two different cylinders.
What I didn’t like about it was that it still didn’t make reliable loads. When your loading 5 grains of powder and you can’t keep the load accuracy within 5% I am not impressed.
Your idea might be great, and I congratulate you on your accomplishment in contributing to the gun industry.
But I also think you need to describe and explain your product in much more detail. In my case I am not going to add expense to a product that I already DON’T like without a lot more information or proof of concept.
Good luck to you, wish I could say I had a patent.
Lee powder scoops are plenty accurate if you use them properly. I can see where one might not think so from the looks of them but this is only true if you’re not careful.

the OP has not posted here in 10 years.

Plus, he was using the thread to sell a product, which should have gotten it closed when it was a new thread. Not sure why we missed that back then.

Zombie thread, and not proper when it was "alive", so time to put this one back in the ground.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back