Little Dandy users please read.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ve been using my LD a lot over the past few years and Ive been able to adjust to a degree by using a polyethelene disc punched out, most often with a sharpened cartridge. The disc is oversized to the cavity and is pressed firmly to the bottom of the cavity and it will be concaved, this firmly grips the cavity and holds it indefinitely in place. Thickness of the disc drtermines the amount of reduction. This is a good use for those left over tupperware container covers. Removal is done with a shrp pick and usually mens replacement to use same load again. Use a visible or colored piece of plastic as the clear is the devil to remove.

Lil dandy adj rotor

BAILEY BOAT,
I am thinking about buying a RCBS Lil Dandy powder measure. In doing my research I came across your post re your adj rotor. Are they available and if so how much.

Keep yer powder dry. GUNNER!!!

I picked one up and it is a pretty slick little gidgit for sure. Easy to use and operate especially if you read the instructions. LOL Yea I just threw mine together when I got it then several months later I'm like what the heck?? Where did that little paper go. LOL It works out pretty slick, but any other drum type measure some powders work better with it than others do. Just be sure you measure several loads to check the consistency with each particular powder.

I have the little Dandy system, like all other owners, I knew it worked on volume. Never thought of spending more money, I did manage a simple way to change the volume. The change turned the rotors into manual variable rotors.

Life is not fair, rotors cost me $5.00 each.

F. Guffey

picked up a little dandy, used from a buddy of mine... he's a machinist, so I got 4-5 home machined rotors plus one factory... I'm interested in one of the adjustables as well though...

LDAR

Would love to have one of these adjustable rotors. Tried sending you a PM asking for ordering details. Could you please PM me the ordering info.

Fair Winds

Are you still selling them. The system said you have not been on since 2013 and I was unable to pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back